Tuesday, June 16, 2009

♥Yohhs People :D .


`Back from MIA-ing :] .
`Haaahs . I know I didnt post like for weeks :X .
`Im back now (:


♥During thh past weeks , I went out with alot of people :] .
`Had alot of fun too (:
`Great holidays this June .



`o16'June ; Tuesday ♥ .
`Firstly , Happy Belated Birthday to Qian :] .
`Went out with Qian on her birthday with Baby, Jasline, MJH, Qian's stead -&& co. -&& Jonathan; QIAN'S FRIEND :D .
`Was a fun day thou (:



`Kays , Just came back from Malaysia .
`Went there to have lunch -&& did some shopping .
`I found that my phone value is still quite high although my phone is o1year old already :D .

`Bought contacts -grins-
`Wahhahas , Bought o3boxs of different colour derhs contacts lens .
`Grey, Brown -&& Amethyst .
`Tamade , Im wearing Brown -&& thh bloody salesperson ask me buy Brown again-.-
`Kukus . Then some auntie came -&& disturb my mummy -&& me-'-
-Shall Not Elaborate On It Anymore-


`Went back to Singapore .
`Used com :D .
`Taa-daaa~
`Here Im blogging (:
`Was quite bored so I decide to blog :X .


`Im gonna MIA from my Facebook -&& Friendster .
`Lazy to care them liaos .
`Btw, Mummy installed MioTV at home.___.
`I gonna MIA from my computer soon :X .
`Wahahahas , I gonna watch tv tils siaos liaos .
`LOLS :X .


`I feel happy now ,
`My relationship with my parents have improved alots :] .



`They install thh MioTV for me ,
`Then I can watch alot of shows lurhs (: .
`-&& They went to SingTel -&& bought another plan for my computer's internet :D .
`So now it loads faster :] .
`They gonna give me a plan for my handphone.! -smiles-
`Unlimited sms-es.! Sms tils I go crazy :X .
`Then they gonna give me a new phone too.! Yays .
`Im thinking about thh LG's new phone ; Thh transparent Phone :] . Or thh Samsung's new phone that released yesterday.?
`Haaahs , So happy :] .
`Daddy have been giving me money to spend since last week :] .
`Then they just bought my contacts .
`Mummy gonna buy me tops on Thursday.! :D .
`-&& Lastly , Mummy say Im gonna have my own room soon w/ a new lappy.!


`Waaahhs, Am I dreaming or WHAT.?
`Haaahs , I love my current life :D .
`Good relationship w/ Parents, Baby -&& Friends :] .
`I hope things will maintain this way forever.! -grins-


`Yupps , I shall end here lurhs .
`I love my life now :] .
`I'll cherish it while I can now :] .
`Yays , Mummy gonna change to a new car soon lurhs .
`Guess Mummy -&& Daddy is alright with their finance now :] .


`Haaahs , Yays .
`I can go out tils late at night lurhs :D .
`So happy . Mummy normally would kill me if Im not home by o7pm :X .
`Now I can go out tils 1opm+ 11pm lurhs .
`Great :D .
` -&& Baby's parents dont object my relationship with Baby .
`LOLS . Lihai uhs , Baby's Daddy say he cant have stead tils he's in ITE .
`Now they dont object uhs.? Hahas .
`Baby say His Mummy have a good impression of me :X .
`Baby keep say His Mummy care me alot worhs , keep say me derhs :/ .
`Haaahs , Guess after those rainy days .
`Now comes thh sunny days :D .


`Mummy dont seems to object about Baby thou :X .
`Daddy say Untils I reach o18 then can find a stead .__.
`I was like " Wahhs , Great Daddy . o3more years.? I dont think so . "
`LOLS :X . Hahas . It's kays .
`Thank God for these few weeks of great days :D .
`I LOVE YOU :D .
`Yeahhs , God Bless ♥ .



`Kays , I gtg now lurhs .
`I need to order KFC now .
`Or esle Im gonna starve for my dinner ;D .
`Cyyyyas people :] .
`God Bless ♥ .
`ILOVEYOU XD .



` -♥STELLA .
After those dark days ,
Bright days will come :] .


♥o19 more days :] .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home