Monday, June 1, 2009

♥Hiieee all :] .



t0day is o1 June lurhs .
♥m0nday._.''



`m0rn.inq went 0ut with Xinq .
`Met her at Teck Whye Mac at o11am+ .
`Ate, Went tuthh Mama Sh0p tuthh slack with SiLi .
`Serene, AhhhMaaa; Ta0l0nq -&& HuiYa0 came later .
`Was wait.inq f0r Xinq tuthh finish her PTM .


♥After xinq was releas.ed,
`Me,Ta0l0nq -&& HuiYa0 went tuthh xinq's h0use .
`Cuz xinq need tuthh bathe .
`Thennn after bathe lurhs,
`I f0und sumtinq in her fridqe .
`t0ok it -&& drank abit cuz meet.inq Mummy later .
`d0nt wanna let her n0e I drank that at xinq's h0use :/ .
`Play.ed thh pian0 at xinq's h0use.!
`I saw thh s0nq Shu0 Ha0 Xin Fu Ne ,
`I jita0 hiqh n0rhs.! XD .
`Cuz I lyke that s0nq al0t {: .
`Jay Ch0u RAWKS :DD.!


`Yeahhs, AhhhMaaa- && HuiYa0 is BIANTAI O__0'' .
`They put a chair 0utside thh bathr0om,
`I saw that, I faster stand 0n t0p 0f it .
`GUESS WHAT-.-''
`I cant see inside larhs deyyyys .
`Maii tink r0nq kays ,
`Im tuthh sh0rt._.''
`Thenn t0k.ed tuthh HuiYa0 -&& AhhhMaaa .
`I t0ld them n0rts tuthh stand thr,
`Have zhab0r derhs d0nq d0nq,
`They d0nt believe -&& l0ok.ed up.!
`Haaahs.! Thennn, they faster m0ve away {: .



♥Haaahs, Thenn AhhhMaaa t0ok my drink-.-''
`Thennn, Xinq qave me drink her Vitaqen .
`HuiYa0 t0ok it fr0m me later als0 -__-'' .
`Cabb.ed tuthh Lot .
`Train.ed tuthh Causeway .
`See d0c lurhs,
`Train.ed bak .
`Want.ed tuthh q0 h0me first derhs,
`XT call.ed me q0 YewTee-.-''



♥Went tuthh Dylan's res0rt .
`Play.ed at thr tils niqht .
`We was catch.inq prawns, driv.inq m0t0rbikes ar0und D'Kranji .
`Haaahs, Funny uhs .
`Kukus sias, 0ut 0f o7peep0s,
`o5peep0s fell-.-''
`First tuthh fall is, XT -&& her c0usin .
`Sec0nd is, n0elle -&& me .
`Third is, Le0; XT's c0usin .


`Mummy call.ed me whatt time q0.inq h0me .
`I t0ld her, I jus fell .
`She jiu say, Kays, I later cum.inq .


`Baby sms.ed me whr me .
`I t0ld him, I jus fell at my friend's res0rt .
`He jiu say al0ts tinqs._.''


`b0th 0f them are T0TALLY WEIRD .
`Everytime lyke this derhs, Everytime sumtinq unf0rtunate happen tuthh me .
`Thh o2 0f them will either call 0r sms me derhs -__-'' .
`It seems lyke we have sum qreat c0nnecti0ns sias .
`When sumo1 fall, thh 0ther will sumh0w lyke sense it lyke that._.''



♥At ar0und, o11pm+ .
`Send.ed XT -&& her c0usins h0me .
`I was sms-inq Qitai .
`When XT sms.ed me -&& say, Sms-inq y0ur Qitai arhs.? XD .
`Kukus sias, SHE IS JUST RIGHT BESIDE ME._.''
`Mayb this is call.ed " So Near Yet, So Far . " XD .
`Haaahs , I cauqht o4prawns nias._.''



♥Reach.ed h0me at o11.3opm+ .
`Kays, I gtg lurhs .
`Jus had a quick bathe , q0nna sleep n0w . ♥
`Shall upl0ad f0t0s tmr barhs :] .
`Cyyyyas peep0s {: .



`Nitesnites, Sweet dreams peep0s :D .
`My t0es hurts D: .




` -♥STELLA .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home