Thursday, May 28, 2009

♥0-haii-y0hhh {:


`o27'o5'o9; Wednesday .
`Haaaahs . Was a damn tir.inq day manzxzxzxz._.


♥w0ke up -&& wash.ed up :] .
`As usual, I delay al0t 0f time f0r my preci0us hair._.''
`Chi0nq.ed 0ut 0f my h0me as usual :/
`Meet up with Xinq -&& XT at thh reqular place; Bust0p :D .
`Went bak class cuz RAIN.ed XD .
`As usual, Didnt sinq 0r say thh nati0nal anthem 0r pledqe {: .


♥Sk0ol timeeeeyy :] .

`Ge0qraphy ; Went tuthh o4th fl0or . Alm0st slept in class cuz it was tuthh b0r.inq :/

`Enqlish ; Read thh Readers' Diqest by Ms Zeeeee {: . GUAI H0RHS.?! XD . XT t0ok f0t0 0f me-.- ; Shall p0st it later :] .

`Maths ; Play.ed Sud0ku by Mr Le0nq , He ask me j0in thh c0mpetiti0n cuz I c0mplet.ed it fast-__-'' .

`Recess ; Ate r0ti pratas -&& Mil0 aqain ; My daily r0utine {: .

`Chemistry ; Play.ed in class as usual :] . Haaahs . Slept thru thh class f0r 5omins+.? :/ ; Imma piq lurhs >_<''

`D-&&T ; Shuanq sias, TCHER NV COME AGAIN XD . o3 free peri0ds aqain :] . s0 HAPPY n0rhs , zha0 zhi da0s jiu bu ya0 wake up lia0s :X . Haaaahs . Ziliann.ed with Xinq -&& Ellyy . Play.ed tils sk0ol end.ed :] .




♥Yays , I p0nn.ed CCA :] .
`Guess whatt I t0ld my Mummy.?
`I said, Mummy.. Can I d0nt q0 CCA.? Cuz Mdm Siti say t0day q0 0ut thenn mayb q0 CCK Park leys , Thenn I scar.ed later my rash.es spread . I cant d0nt q0 marhs.?
`Mummy jiu say, kays larhs, kays larhs . Later q0 h0me take thh key fr0m thh sh0es thr , I put thh key at thr . Later I will b h0me later s0 q0 h0me early h0rhs .
`Haaahs , I 0f cuz say yeahhs narhs XD .



♥Bus.ed tuthh Lot :] .
`Went h0me cuz I wanna chanqe cl0thes -&& take m0ney {: .
`Thennn, I t0ok thh key that Mummy hid .
`Guess whatt-.-
`IM STUCK.ED 0UTSIDE-'-
`Whye.? Cuz Mummy qave me thh key f0r thh metal derhs d0or , She didNT qive me thh key f0r thh w0oden do0r -&& h0w am I supp0s.ed tuthh q0 in manzxzxz-.-''
`Climb in.?! 0r CRAWL IN-__-''
`Was sms.inq Baby at that time,
`I t0ld him,
`He tell me q0 his h0use._.''
`Thenn I call.ed Mummy, She tell me q0 WeiNi's h0use {: .
`I say kays n0rhs .



♥Went l0t tuthh find WeiNi -&& XT at m0s :] .
`Ate m0s narhs .
`Thennn sum NTU student qave us o3 a set 0f survey .
`It was ab0ut 0nline qames {:
`Haaahs . s0 funny.!
`I wr0te Audi, Maple -&& Resturant City XD .
`We q0 walk walk jiu q0 lurhs .
`Send.ed XT q0 take 19o :] .
`After send XT lurhs,
`WeiNi -&& I q0 o7-11 find my br0wnies D:
`MEI Y0US LIA0S x__x''
`Thenn ran bak tuthh thh bust0p cuz,
`3o7 came lurhs .
`Saw Stacey 0n thh way tuthh WeiNi's h0use :D .
`Thh o1 tinq WeiNi did is t0uch Stacey's tummy-.-''
`FUNNY SIAS HER .
`Hahahas , Thenn WeiNi was lyke s0 scar.ed f0r Stacey's safety l0rhs .
`Stacey say Aiyarhs , Nvm derhs narhs .
`LOLS.! Stacey t0ld us her hp derhs c0nditi0n n0w :] .
`It was lyke in such a q0od c0nditi0n -&& all her s0nqs were q0ne cuz,
`Thh mem0ry card sp0il.ed :/
`Thennn, we q0 d0wn lurhs .
`Said BuhByeeees tuthh Stacey {: .



♥Walk.ed tuthh WeiNi's h0use ,
`Us.ed lappy .
`MSN.ed ; FS.ed ; FB.ed ; Bl0qq.ed abit :/
`Haaahs . Watch.ed tv .
`Went 0ut at o5pm+ .
`Went tuthh YewTeeeee ; Find thh br0wnies .
`Still meii y0uus .
`Thenn b0uqht BBT . Walk.ed tuthh thh Petr0l Stati0n .
`Baby suddenly call.ed me :/
`Chuati0._.''
`Thenn chatt.ed awhile {: .
`Petr0l Stati0n ye mei y0uus br0wnies D: .
`Thenn qive up n0rhs,
`t0ok 3o7 q0 bak TeckWhye .
`Saw Vijiay -&& Afr0ze :] .
`Saw Jasline, my neiqhb0ur -&& friend as well .
`Haaahs . They are bak fr0m their Seco3 camp ._.''
`Thenn Afr0ze call.ed me,
`Ask me q0 their sk0ol's family day .
`Haaahs . b0uqht $1o fr0m her l0rhs .
`Aiyahs , yi ge yi shi n0rhs :/ .
`Thenn plann.inq tuthh brinq Baby q0 as well {: .
`Haahas . It's 0n thh o6 0f June barhs, If Im n0rts r0nq derhs hua :] .



♥Went tuthh bl0ck o8 find XT .
`Cuz want tuthh take n0elle derhs camp c0nsent f0rm -&& pass tuthh her marhs :/
`Saw QiuYen -&& JiaYi .
`Thenn XT ran fr0m bl0ck o3 :] .
`Haaahs , Thenn after we t0ok thh f0rm we jiu q0 lia0s XD .
`XT qave us m0ney f0r thh cab feee {: .
`Cabb.ed bak tuthh YewTeeeee :P .
`Haaahs , Funny uhs . Thennn walk.ed bak tuthh WeiNi's h0use .



♥WeiNi derhs o1st k0rhk0rh s0 funny,
`Ask WeiNi q0 Pasar Malam pierce m0re h0les f0r his belt :/
`LOLS.! Thenn her k0rhk0rh qave her $5o .
`Thenn we t0ok n0elle's paper als0 ,
`Went tuthh Pasar Malam thenn q0 find n0elle .
`Noelle was funny derhs canzxzxz XD
`WeiNi ask n0elle's qrandma whr is LiWei ; Noelle's Chinese Name.?
`Thenn she q0 sh0ut f0r LiWei ,
`After that she q0 ask wh0 is LiWei.? LOLS.!
`Thenn n0elle sh0ut.ed , ME LARHS in her dialect.! :X
`Haaahs . Funny sias.! Pass.ed her thh f0rms , t0k.ed ab0ut sumtinq .
`t0ok Mil0 f0r a BIG WALK AR0UND YEWTEEEE._.''
`Thennn went tuthh WeiNi's h0me lurhs .
`WeiNi li.ed tuthh her k0rhk0rh say need $2o .
`Haaahas . Her k0rh at first believ.ed XD
`Funny sias :X



♥Us.ed lappy,
`MSN.ed ; Blogg.ed ; FS.ed .
`WeiNi went tuthh bathe .
`I was t0k.inq tuthh Baby in MSN .
`Thenn WeiNi sh0w.ed me a funny vide0 at Youtube XD .
`Haaahas . Funny nias , WonderGirls derhs Nobody :] .
`Thenn, WeiNi ask.ed me tuthh bathe at o11.3opm .
`At ar0und o11.25pm, WeiNi's Mummy ask me q0 bathe .
`Thenn o11.3opm sharp, My mummy call.ed :/
`Haaahs.! Thenn ar0und o11.45pm+ , We went d0wn uhs .
`Mummy came , WeiNi q0ne . LOLS =X=



♥Reach.ed h0me at 12mn SHARP XD .
`Bath.ed, Us.ed c0m .
`Thenn I n0w I want tuthh 0rh0rh lia0s narhs .
`Bl0q da0s s0 l0nq nias-.-''
`Wtffff.. Kays .
`I gtg lurhs narhs .
`Cyyyyas peeeeep0s {:
`Taqq please :] .


Nitesnites readers :] .
`d0nt b a silent reader, kays.? (:



` -♥STELLA .
o8m0redaysleft ; ilovey0uus {: .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home