Friday, May 22, 2009

♥0-haii-y0hhh :] .




`Wahahahas , t0day was such a fun -&& tir.inq day :] .


♥Sk0ol arhs._.
`n0rmal less0n lurhs D:


♥MT .
`Thenn, Tcher nv c0me XD .
`Wahahahs . Was sleep.inq tils Mummy came -&& brinq me my files :] .
`WeiNi peii.ed me :D


♥Enq .
`Ms Zeee didnt c0me aqain D:
`She will b miss.ed ._.
`But she ask.ed thh relieft tcher tuthh ask us d0 s0me essay,
`As usual, I didnt d0 it :] .


♥PE .
`Stupid Mr TAY-.-
`Sarks lurhs he .
`Kukus, He say I need retest n0rhs .
`Thenn xia si w0 .
`End up he say d0nt need, I pass lia0s-'-
`KUKUS NIAS .
`Thenn he tell me that Im underweiqht._.''
`Wtf x__x''
`Im lyke 0verweiqht nehs ; I feel that Im narhs :/
`Mummy say It isnt accurate cuz It was lyke o5m0nths aq0 -.-
`s0 Idk narhs , I jus feel that Im 0verweiqht .

♥Recess .
`Ate r0ti prata :] .
`Drink.ed my Mil0.!
`TQs tuthh XIANGTING.ang wh0 help.ed me buy :D .
`XieXie Ni uhs ♥ .

♥s0cialstudies .
`Haaahs . I manaq.ed tuthh brinq my file.!
`Thenn I was lyke still fil.inq thh wh0le file when thh less0n already end.ed :/
`Dylan this few days chanqe lia0s w0rhs
`TQs tuthh XIANGTING.ang aqain :] .
`Cuz Dylan's WEAKNESS is my bel0v.ed lesb0 partner, XIANGTING.ang marhs XD .
`He w8.ed f0r my file when WeiNi tell him tuthh d0 s0 -&&
`He help.ed me -&& Shafiq tuthh put 0ur Hist0ry file int0 Mrs Jac0b's piqe0n h0le :D .
`TQs narhs , Onq Jia Jinq .

♥Bi0 .
`Tcher this few days keep at thh class derhs l0rhs .
`Thenn SunZi,Ship0h,WeiNi -&& Me keep at thr t0k t0k t0k .
`Ms Tan s0 q0od , We in fr0nt 0f her nias .
`She als0 nv see tils .
`LOLS .
`I 0nly n0e I hate *ehem* m0re -&& m0re-.-
`That's it .
`I d0nt mind peep0s keep dia0s me ,
`AT LEAST THEY ARE BETTER THAN SOME HUMJI KIAS WHO COME MY BLOG -&& DIRTY MY TAGBOARD .
`s0 whatt.? Im q0nna iqn0re y0uus -&& I will see whatt y0uus are q0.inq tuthh d0 .
`SLAP ME.? BEAT ME UP.?
`0MT.! Im s0 scared.! -.-
`c0me -&& find me narhs .
`Kns . 0nly dare hide bhind thh c0m screen -&& sc0ld .
`Y0US THINK Y0US VERY CUTE ARHS .
`S0 ER XIN-.-
`N0 W0NDER THH ZHAB0R Y0UUS LYKE D0NT LYKE Y0US-.-
`SERVE Y0US RIGHT .
`I rather t0k tuthh thh w0rld's UGLIEST pers0n than t0k tuthh y0uus can .
`STUPID FUCKING IDIOITIC SHAMELESS BASTARD .
`FCUK OFF MY LIFE .
`Just like what WINNIE.tan said,
`I dread going to that class, I hope we not be in thh same class soon .


♥Yeahhs , After sk0ol lurhs.!
`I went 0ut 0f sk0ol even th0u I have CCA .
`Haaaahs . Im p0nn.inq my CCA f0r my Sent0sa Trip.! XD
`Yeahhs, I quickly chi0nq.ed h0me .
`Thenn fetch.ed Baby fr0m my h0use d0wnstairs (:
`He came fr0m his Sp0rts Day .
`Thenn after I prepare ha0 lia0s,
`We jiu q0 lurhs .
`I was late._.''
`Late afew mins.? :/
`Yennn was lat.er than me :] .
`f0ll0w.ed by Joanna -&& c0.
`Thh last was Germaine .


♥Sent0sa :] .
`We went thr 0n bus ,
`Haaahs . Play.ed al0ts 0f qame .
`Baby b0uqht Slurpee -&& want.ed us tuthh share :D .
`Walk.ed here -&& thr al0ts 0f times ,
`TQs tuthh Baby x__-''
`I tink he want me tuthh slim d0wn arhs -.-
`Walk.ed s0 many times tils my sh0es sp0il.ed._.
`b0uqht a new o1 :] .
`-&& b0uqht thh Al0e Vera -&& Mil0 .
`Drank Mil0 lurhs .
`Al0e Vera was meant tuthh drink later (:
`b0uqht F-&&N qr0ovy qrape f0r Yennn :D .
`Went bak, Was sunset .
`I ask.ed Yennn peii me q0,
`She say d0nt want , She d0nt want b liqhtbulb-.-
`Kukus, Baby pull.ed me q0 .
`w0 bu ya0 q0 :/
`Thenn nv watch.ed it n0rhs .
`Was sadd.ed D:
`But Jing was lihai._.
`t0ok a f0t0 0f me -&& Baby :/
`Will upl0ad all thh f0t0s tak.en later :] .
`t0ok thh tram ride bak tuthh Viv0 .
`Haaahs , Had a fun day .
`Thennn I was supp0s.ed tuthh q0 D'Kranji derhs .
`End up nv lia0s .
`Cuz WeiNi didnt q0 n0rhs .
`Thennn I nv q0 als0 .
`But I already left wo319 .
`Thenn , I went h0me n0rhs .
`Baby send.ed me tuthh Jur0nq :] .


`q0.inq tuthh meet Baby tmr f0r service ♥ .
♥Yays , He q0nna peii me q0 uhs XD .
`Hahas . Kays narhs .
`I shall st0p here first ,
`I gtg lurhs .
`Need upl0ad thh f0t0s lurhs .
`Cyyyyyas .



`Say0naras peep0s :] .
`Nitesnites ♥ .




` -♥STELLA .
Today, finally o1year lurhs .
Yet, no one celebrated .
Pathetic isn't it.?
o5'o4'o9 ; iloveyouus .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home