Thursday, May 21, 2009

♥k0nnichiwaaa :] .
`Im bak lurhs (:
`Here are thh f0t0s uhs .
`Haaaahs . There are al0ts 0f f0t0s in it ,
`s0 , if y0uus have n0 patience,
`y0uus're welcum tuthh leave anytime {:



`ENJOY uhs (:



Photobucket
`Hahas . Zilian.ed :/

Photobucket
`(:

Photobucket
`My c0ntacts {:

Photobucket
`:D

Photobucket
`:] .

Photobucket
`iloveyouuuus ♥ .

Photobucket
`:/

Photobucket
`At sk0ol t0day (:

Photobucket
`Was w8.inq f0r Ellyy ._.

Photobucket
`:B

Photobucket
`Very zilian h0rhs :/

Photobucket
`I miss.ed my frinqe x__x''

Photobucket
`Twisttwist :] .

Photobucket
`I l0ok.ed lyke qh0st sumh0w :/

Photobucket
`t0ok ytd :] .

Photobucket
`My Maths Paper :/

Photobucket
`Seee._. o19/4o x__x''

Photobucket
`Hist0ry :] . o31/42 XD





`d0ne :] .
`Tmr q0.inq Sent0sa -&& D'Kranji .
`Will take m0re (:
`Haaaahs . Yeahhs , q0nna b very fun tmr uhs :D .
`l0ok f0rward tuthh TMR XD
`ifreakinghatemyparentscan-.-
`d0nt let me t0n-'-
`Fcuk lurhs , ccb .
`Im n0rts that kind 0f l0ose w0man can .
`Stupid assh0les .
`Thh m0re y0uus d0nt qive me my freed0m,
`Thh m0re I rebel .
`I see wh0 can live l0nq.er larhs .
`Hmphs , h0pe y0uus die o1 day -&&
`I will have my freed0m .
`Fucking biased parents .
`Di q0 friend h0use 0verniqht jiu can larhs .
`I jiu cant larhs .
`Biased derhs larhs .
`Fuckers . Cant they be fair f0r 0nce -.-
`Everytime want me give in, cant y0uus ask Di give in first mehs .
`y0unqer nias . Jiu side tils lyke that .
`ihateyou larhs , fuckers .
`Cant 0verniqht -.-
`Thennn q0 f0r whatt .
`I cant wait t0 reach thh aqe 0f 21 .
`Thenn I can d0 anytinq I want .
`But I d0nt tink I can live tils thh aqe 0f 21 cuz,
`Im q0nna die at thh aqe 0f 18, 2o12 .
`s0 o3m0re years nias .
`I must perservere-.-




`Im d0ne here :] .
`Cyyyyas peeep0s {:
`Tmr will have m0re f0t0s lurhs ♥ .



` -♥STELLA .
`iloveyous; o5'o4'o9 .
`ihateyous; biasedparents .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home