Saturday, May 23, 2009

♥k0nnichiwaaa.!



`t0day; o23'o5'o9 .
`Was a fun day :] .



`Supp0s.ed tuthh have tuiti0n derhs .
`Tcher sick, s0 n0 have lurhs :D .
`Thenn, I call.ed Yennn t0ld her .
`She jiu tell me meet at Bishan, o11.3oam .
`I jiu kays n0rhs,
`t0ld Baby, He say he will b late .
`Thenn I say, Nvm barhs . Later y0uus late q0 h0me als0 .
`d0nt need peii me q0 barhs .
`He jiu kays n0rhs .
`Hahahas .



♥Bath.ed .
`Went 0ut .
`I was late._.
`-&& my m0od wasnt q0od at all .
`Am I very scary when Im n0rts in a q0od m0od.?
`Peep0s lyke keep d0nt dare l0ok at me derhs :/
`Cuz s0me peep0s ask me d0nate marhs,
`Thenn I d0nt want .
`She d0nt even dare tuthh l0ok at me.? -.-''
`Thenn I rush.ed 0ver tuthh find Yennn at Bishan .



♥Yenn's bus was s0 lihai man._.
`o3tchers , o4kids -&& o1 biq Blue Comfort Bus .
`LiHai h0rhs.? :/
`If Baby c0me, jiu c0unt.ed as o4tcher lia0s.!
`LOLS . KeXinn have o9kids , o1tcher :/


♥Haaahs . She is very funny, keep spam Yennn's inb0x .
`Yennn qave me a cl0thes 0ut 0f a sudden.?
`Hahahs . TQs :] .
`Thenn attend.ed CHCC's kids' service .
`After serv.inq , We went B4 tuthh find WuGui -&& c0. :] .
`Yennn b0uqht a drink marhs, 0utside l0ok kawais .
`Thh drink sarks._.''
`Taste lyke medicine derhs x__x''
`Thenn I qive WuGui drink,
`Haaahs.! His reacti0n s0 funny XD .
`Thenn we b0ok seats f0r wo319 as well :] .


♥We have 28+ peep0s barhs :] .
`After service, we went tuthh eat .
`Thh BianMian nv 0pen._.
`s0 I ate n0odles n0rhs .
`Sweethearts came .
`I huqq.ed them .
`When I huqq.ed finish,
`My n0odles was finish-.-
`BY WH0.?
`YONGLI.kohhhhhh.!
`He ate finish my n0odles D:
`Wthhh._. EVIL SIAS .
`HMPHS . Eat finish dia0s my n0odles._.


`Haaahs , After Yenn eat.inq finish .
`We all went JP tuthh sh0p :] .
`We split int0 o2qr0ups .
`o1 qr0up q0 arcade :] .
`o2 qr0up q0 sh0pp.inq :D .
`Haaahs . Yenn,Me,Jing,Alvin,Desm0nd,WuGui went sh0pp.inq .
`Thh rest q0 arcade :] .
`Haaahs . Alvin keep teach Si UNCLE Desm0nd h0w Yenn pr0n0unce thh w0rd, SWEETHEART.!
`LOLS.! Hahas . Thenn Si UNCLE Desm0nd keep disia0s me -&& Yennn .
`They act.ed s0 gay tils Jing was feel.inq abit unc0mf0rtable.! Haaahs .
`They kiss.ed each 0ther al0ts 0f times-.-
`We was lyke stunn.ed._.''


`We walk.ed tils halfway,
`Jing gtg lurhs .
`Thennn we said Say0naras D:
`I b0uqht fruits tuthh eat cuz was hunqry._.
`-&& I als0 b0uqht a new handf0ne strap :] .
`Haaahs . Nice uhs :D .
`Si UNCLE Desm0nd was stunn.ed when Yenn t0ld him I b0uqht thh handf0ne strap :] .
`I want.ed tuthh buy BBT ,
`Yennn say cant D: .
`Thenn WuGui q0 find thh arcade qr0up lia0s .
`LOLS, Thenn left thh o2 gays -&& Yenn -&& Me :] .
`ZhiXianq -&& TanahMerah was supp0s.ed tuthh find us derhs .
`But they q0 j0in thh arcade qr0up lurhs ._.
`Haaahs . We walk.ed awhile .
`Jiu q0 find thh arcade qr0up lia0s .


`We went tuthh take MRT lurhs .
`Thenn we t0ok tuthh Joo Kun -&& Bak tuthh Jur0nq XD .
`Haaahs . Was s0 fun canzxzxzx.!
`Thenn I went h0me lurhs .


`I t0ok o2 f0t0s 0nly :/
`Thenn later upl0ad :] .
`Haaahs . Went h0me,
`Bath.ed :] .
`Us.ed c0m , MSN.ed ; FS.ed ; FB.ed .
`BLOGG.ed :D .
`Haaahs .


`Jus Audi.ed finish with my ex-mummy, SAMUEL.ng's ex .
`Haaahs . Tmr will Audi with her aqain (:



`Kays , I need upl0ad f0t0s lia0s .
`Cyyyyas :] .
`Say0naras {:



` -♥STELLA .
iloveyouus ♥ .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home