Monday, May 25, 2009

♥ 0-haii-y0hhhs {:



`It was a happy day, I supp0s.ed.? :/
`o25'o5'o9; m0nday :] .



♥Wash.ed up as usual,
`Ti.ed hair, chanq.ed cl0thes -&& blah blahh blahhh..
`Didnt have enuff time tuthh wear c0ntacts s0,
`b0uqht it tuthh sk0ol tuthh wear :] .



`Was alm0st late :X
`Haaahs , Henq I wasnt late 0r esle,
`My parents w0uld have tuthh c0me d0wn tuthh thh bl0ody sk0ol already :/




♥Sk0ol Timeeeyy {:

`MT ; DidNT d0 thh hw nehs :] . Im s0 guai riqht.?! XD th0u I didnt even d0 it, BUT at least I q0rts write my BIG BIG name 0n thh paper nias . LiHai marhs.? :D .

`Hist0ry ; Slack.ed with Qiannn {: ; Mrs Jac0b came, but she all0w.ed us tuthh d0 anytinq we want.ed s0, it's c0unt.ed as o2peri0d 0f free time.? :/

`Enq ; As usual, Ms Zeee didnt c0me D:

`Recess ; Ate r0ti prata w/ Mil0 :] .

`Maths ; Start.inq I was very very very derhs sad cuz, I fail.ed by o3marks D: ; But Henq I have a q0od teacher wh0 push.ed my o37/8o tuthh o45/8o :] . Yeahhs, PASS.ed XD . It's better tuthh qet a C5 thenn F9 {: ♥ .

`D-&&T ; Yays.! Ms Lim came tuthh sk0ol, but she had sumtinq 0n s0 we had o3peri0ds 0f FREE TIME xD . Haaahs.! Damn happy derhs :D .; Ziliann.ed with NuEr -&& Ellyy (: ; Will p0st it later if p0ssible :/





♥After sk0ol,
`p0n.ed thh Camp Debrief :] .
`Went tuthh see d0c f0r ankle at MacPhers0n Sec 0pp0site :D .
`Thh d0c rem0v.ed my banaqe, FINALLY.!
`Thenn he t0ld me that my leq thh rash.es are n0rts rash.es D:
`It's a sypt0m 0f a skin diease barhs :/
`Thennn, Henq n0rhs . It is n0rts spread-able :] .
`Haaahs . Was quite fun uhs .



♥Went h0me,
`Us.ed c0m as usual xD .
`Msn ; Friendster ; Facebook ; Bloq :] .
`D0NE XD .
`Kays, I tink I gtg lurhs .
`Need tuthh update thh f0t0s anyways {:
`Cyyyyas peeep0s .



`-&& o1 tinq I realis.ed ,
`Peeeeep0s.! LOOK HERE.!
`d0nt b a SILENT READER, please-.-''
`d0nt keep view jiu zha0 leys .
`TAG PLEASE :] .
`I realis.ed that al0ts peep0s view -&& zha0 my bl0q -&& friendster n0rhs .
`Keep didnt taq 0r leave c0mment derhs-.-
`Kukus sias-__-''


`Fyi. I gonna either make my blog private or remove my tagboard, cuz I dont want some people to DIRTY my tagboard -&& blog-.-'' ; Suggestions given by AhhhMaaa :] . TQVM AhhhMaaa {: .



`Kays narhs , I need q0 lia0s uhs .
`Say0naras peeeep0s {:




` -♥STELLA .
o11m0redays; o5'o4'o9 ♥ .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home