Saturday, May 30, 2009

♥Hiieee peep0s {:



`o3o'o5'o9; Saturday .
`It was a super duper FUN -&& TIR.ING day 0UT manzxzxz._.''
`Went ar0und thh WHOLE Sinqap0re :O .



♥Went 0ut with my Wifey♥ ; WINNIE.tan .
`As whatt I wr0te in my previ0us p0st,
`I have o3 ch0ices, Religion'Love -&& Friends .
`I ch0se Friends, But n0rts with n0elle -&& XT .
`But with WeiNi :/ .


`Met her at CCK c0ntr0l stati0n,
`I was stunn.ed at her make-up; Her eyeliner.! :/
`Haaahs, Her blinq blinq eyeliner went tuthh thh t0p eyelashes when she blink.ed =X=
`s0, It l0ok.ed weird start.inq :P .
`Haaahs, Train.ed tuthh Bun0a Vista .
`Went tuthh Blk 43, Mummy's ex-sh0p thr buy BBT :P .
`Thenn, walk.ed bak tuthh MRT thr :] .
`Play.ed with thh S.A.M Machine awhile .
`Childish h0rhs.? :/
`After that, jiu q0 bak in thh MRT lurhs .


♥Train.ed tuthh Pasir Ris .
`Went tuthh thh White Sands Sh0pp.inq Mall .
`Ate KFC cuz Im sick -&& tir.ed 0f Mac .
`Jus ate that ytd-.-''
`Ate my bel0v.ed Meltz♥ xD .
`WeiNi ate Snackers nias,
`Cuz while wait.inq f0r me at h0me,
`She ate sum dumplinqs lurhs :/ .
`Saw WeiNi's friend O__O'' .
`But WeiNi didnt c0mmunicate with her th0u O__-'' .
`Was enj0y.ed -&& GOSSIP.ING halfway when a uncle keep dia0s me-.-''
`Cuz 0f sum unqlam acti0ns 0f mine that cauqht his attenti0n-__-'' .
-SHALL NOT ELABORATE ON IT :P .-


♥After eat.inq, we walk.ed ar0und .
`I tink I saw a familiar face.? :/
`But Im n0rts sure whether was it really her barhs :X .
`Kays, Was wind0w-sh0pp.inq as WeiNi d0nt intend tuthh buy anytinq,
`Theref0re, I f0ll0w.ed thh suit :] .
`Went tuthh arcade XD .
`Spent m0st 0f thh m0ney 0n arcade :/ .
`Play.ed -&& Made friends with o2 unkn0wn peep0s.? O__o''
`Haaahs , They are very friendly th0u :] .
`They help.ed us in thh f0t0 search -&& we help.ed them as well {: .


`I hate it when people are so fucking selfish canzxzxzxz-.-''
`When you played finish, jiu let other people who wants to play, PLAY LARHS .
`Kns leys y0uuus . WeiNi still at thr disia0s me-__-'' .
`Kukus sias , Haii we o2 s0 zibi lyke that x__x'' .
`Henq we play.ed thh f0t0 search qames, thh rac.inq derhs, thh c0ok.inq derhs .
`I want tuthh play JUKEBOX D: .
`RAWRRRRRS . Evil sias they . Wtffffff .
`An0ther qr0up 0f zhab0rs als0 want play,
`End up walk.inq away :/ .
`Haaahs , Same fate as us {: .


`Ar0und o7pm+ , we jiu leave thh arcade lurhs .
`Mummy call.ed .
`Henq WeiNi was with me :] .
`br0uqht Ice-Cream :D .
`Yumm-Yummm {: .
`Nice ehs . Haaahs , But s0 suay l0rhs .
`Abit 0f thh ice-cream fell 0n my sh0es .
`Thenn we q0 t0ilet .
`After Im d0ne, WeiNi is thh suay o1 lia0s .
`Thh ice-cream fell 0n her tie :/
`Thenn we q0 t0ilet aqain :X .
`After eat.inq finish, we plann.inq tuthh train h0me lurhs .
`But WeiNi say q0 IMM .
`Thenn I kays n0rhs .



`Train.ed tuthh Jur0nq .
`t0ok thh shuttle bus thr (: .
`Walk ar0und -&&
`Realis.ed that IMM is a place f0r c0uples -&& family barhs :X .
`Haaahs, After walk.inq ar0und .
`WeiNi b0uqht a d0uqhnut -&&
`Thennn, We q0 lurhs .
`t0ok thh shuttle bus bak .
`I train.ed bak tuthh CCK ;
`WeiNi train.ed bak tuthh YewTee .
`Haahas , Was a fun day OUT.! XD .



`Reach.ed h0me at o9.3opm+ :/
`Cuz 0f sum reas0ns -grins- .
`Haaahs , Shall n0rts reveal thh secret {: .



♥Im damn tired -&& dead beat .
`My ez-link q0nna need tuthh t0p up s0on lurhs .

See h0w I use my ez-link : -

♥Went in - CCK ; Meet WeiNi .
♥Went 0ut - Bun0a Vista ; Buy BBT .
♥Went in - Bun0a Vista ; Go tuthh Pasir Ris .
♥Went 0ut - Pasir Ris ; Go White Sands walk walk .
♥Went in - Pasir Ris ; Want.ed q0 h0me lurhs .
♥Went 0ut - Jur0nq ; Go tuthh IMM .
♥Went in - Jur0nq ; Go h0me .
♥Went 0ut - CCK ; h0m.ed :] .

o8times . Nice :] .



♥This wh0le tinq will repeat aqain 0n Wednesday, o3June when Baby brinq me q0 Heartland Mall -&& Compass Point (:



`Haaahs , Kays narhs .
`I gtg lurhs , Mummy naqq aqain-.-''
`Cyyyyyas peep0s {:




ILOVEWINNIE.tanxuanying :] .
`TQs f0r peii.inq me 0ut t0day, LAOBU xD .





` -♥STELLA .
o6m0redays ; o5'o4'o9♥ .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home