Friday, May 29, 2009

♥Hiieee peep0s.!



`t0day is a utterly disapp0int.ed -&& sad day ._.
`Hais, Friday sarks hell :/
`o29'o5'o9; Friday .



♥As usual, w0ke up o6.45am+ .
`Did my daily r0utine as usual .
`Chi0nq.ed 0ut 0f h0me as per n0rmal tuthh :/


♥Met everyo1 at bust0p .
`It was lyke 0hmytians.?
`ALL 0f them are lyke w8-inq f0r me._.
`Noelle,XiangTing,XingZi,Ellyy -&& WeiNi .
`I was lyke s0 xia da0s canzxzxzx .


`Walk.ed tuthh sk0ol t0qether {: .
`Thenn as n0rmal, Im n0rts 0pen.inq my m0uth,
` -&& sinq thh stupid s0nq -&& pledqe-.-''
`After that, Mr Liew debrief us 0n thh camp aqain -&& Aqain -&& AGAIN-__-'' .
`He q0rts s0 much saliva nias, Say tils ar0und o8.45am+ .
`Xinq -&& I chi0nq tuthh thh hall tuthh find thh rest,
-&& see thh CCKSS Idol derhs Auditi0n .
`Tils ar0und o9am+,
`XT saw Mdm Lee -&& ran 0ff._.''
`XT dr0pp.ed her m0n0p0ly als0 nias .


♥English ; LAST less0n with Ms Zehera lurhs._.
`Sadd.ed._. ; Everyo1 chi0nq their Enq Presentati0n .
`After that, Less0n end lurhs .
`We t0ok f0t0s with Ms Ze {: .
`Haaahs , She is s0 damn funny derhs l0rhs .
`I will miss her truckloads derhs D:


♥PE ; Cancell.ed -&& Replac.ed by CCKSS IDOL AUDITION f0r thh Sec 3s,
`All 0f us scream.ed ; XT,Noelle,Xinq,Ellyy,WeiNi -&& Me .
`We all scream.ed l0ts l0ts f0r o3/2'o9 peep0s :] .
`Haahas , We was at thr quess.inq wh0 will pass -&& wh0 w0nt .
`s0 funny manzxzxzx , Haaaahs.! ♥ .


♥Recess lurhs, Ate Chicken Rice -&& drank.ed Mil0 :D .


`After recess, have a survey .
`Went tuthh c0m lab o4 .
`MJH at thr keep play thh fireh0se-.-''
`Henq nv spray tils me, 0r He die arhs.!
`RAWRRRRS .


♥Form Tcher Peri0d._.''
`I hate this part of thh day,
`Cuz IT SARKS real lots lots here .


`Was play.inq m0n0p0ly when Mrs Liew sh0w.ed us thh Hutus -&& Tutsis m0vie aqain .
`Didnt play after awhile thenn,
`Was sleep.inq with Noelle 0n thh table .
`Thenn I w0ke up when YuQi q0rts bak her rep0rt b0ok,
`Means it was my turn as YuQi is jus infr0nt 0f me acc0rd.inq tuthh thh reqister n0.
`Hais, I t0t I w0uldnt fail s0 much derhs._.
`Fail.ed o3subjects ; D-&&T,c0mbin.ed humanities -&& Sciences .
`Fcuk lurhs, I hate all o3subjects canzxzxzxzx-.-
`Yes, I fail.ed o3subjects .
`s0 whatt, st0p b0ost.inq ar0und canzxzx .
`Im sick -&& tir.ed 0f y0uus b0ost.inq 0f y0uur results .
`I swear I will beat you by thh end of this year .


♥Went tuthh General 0ffice f0r sum reas0ns .
`After finish, I saw XT -&& n0elle .
`s0 I f0ll0w.ed them :] .
`Went tuthh thh v0id deck,
`Thennn, we sing tils lyke n0b0dy's business :/ .


♥After that, XT,n0elle, xinq -&& SiLi went tuthh play basketball .
`After they play.ed finish their basketball,
`XT call.ed Mr k0nq .
`Henq arhs , Thh meet.inq jus 0ver :D .
`XT call.ed Mr k0nq wav.ed at us .
`He really wav.ed.! Haahas, damn funny derhs l0rhs .
`We thenn play.ed v0lleyaball with Mr k0nq ; XT, n0elle, Me, Xinq -&& SiLi .
`Thenn, Mr Liew j0in.ed us,
`Haaahs , s0 fun canzxzxzx .
`I lyke Mr Liew m0re than thh bl0ody Tay l0rhs .
`La0 kukus-.- ; Feel lyke slapp.inq thh stupid Tay nias , Nabueyyys .
`Suas, d0nt t0k ab0ut thh fcuk.inq Tay anym0re-__-''
`t0tally ruins my m0od n0w .


♥XiangTing, Noelle, XingZi -&& SiLi team.ed up with Mr k0nq,
`-&& play.ed aqainst Clement -&& c0.
`First r0und, XT l0s.ed .
`Later r0unds, XT w0n .
`XT say Mr k0nq very slack . Haaahs.! ♥ .



`Went tuthh Mac f0r my late lunch with Xinq -&& SiLi .
`Haaahs, Ate McNuqqets .
`After that, walk.ed tuthh bl0ck o8 cuz,
`Xinq want find her MUMMY .
`Thenn bus-ed h0me .



♥Pathetic me D:
`Class rank.inq.?
`2o+ tuthh 3o+ .
`Hais, -pukes blo0d- .
`If only I had studied abit, Just abit, I would have better results than now .
`My results for SAo1 was better than some of them in my class sias,
`If I have studied, I would be thh back 20s , But thh front 20s lurhs D:
`I regretted lurhs, so what .
`Gotta try better next time -&& Win back -ahem- .
`I cant keep on lose to -ahem- .
`I cant let -ahem- suan me , I must outdo -ahem- on thh SAo2 exams .



♥Ate BERYL's ch0c0late f0r dinner .
`Uncle b0uqht it f0r me derhs :] .
`Sweeeeet riqhtzxzxzxzxzx XD .


chocolateaddict,chocolateloveeees,chocolateaddict,chocolateloveeees,
chocolateaddict,chocolateloveeees,chocolateaddict,chocolateloveeees,
chocolateaddict,chocolateloveeees,chocolateaddict,chocolateloveeees♥ .



chocolateloveees, Im a chocolate addict.! <3>
ISIMPLYLOVECHOCOLATEEES :] .



`Haaahs, I had a free dinner t0day XD .
`k0rh sms-ed me when I was eat.inq my "CHOCOLATEdinner" .
`Thenn, He sc0ld.ed me -&& b0uqht MAC f0r me :D .
`He send.ed it tuthh my h0use d0wnstairs manzxzxzx.!
`WHAT A GOOD KORH KORH I HAVE RIGHTZXZXZXZ.?


`Haaahs, He's still SINGLE.!
`Interested parties, tell me.! XD .
`Very shuai derhs him {:



Fyi. Ehs, k0rh . I advertise y0uus in my bl0q need FEEEEEES derhs h0rhs.!
`o1 alphabet $1o0.!
`y0uus better pay me h0rhs.! XD
`RAWRRRRRS :P .




`Ate my delici0us dinner :] .
`MSN.ed ; FS.ed ; Audi.ed .
`Yeahhs, I LOVE MY KORH KORH XD .



`Kays larhs , I gtg lia0s larhs .
`Enuff 0f my k0rh's kindness :] .
`Cyyyyas peep0s {: .
`Say0naraaaas ~



`But jus b4 I q0,
`There is sumtinq I wan tuthh ask .
`Readers, what w0uld y0uus d0 if y0uus are stuck.ed in a situati0n lyke this.?


`You, a Christian, have go0d friends -&& currently attached .

-Your friends ask you go out,
-Your stead wants to go out with you before his camp,
-Your church friends ask you to go to church for a event as you have been MIA very long .


`What w0uld y0uus d0.?


♥y0uur friends are imp0rtant tuthh y0us .
♥y0uur stead -&& y0uus have n0rts meet up since last week .
♥y0uur church friends want y0uus tuthh q0 as y0uus have n0rts went tuthh church since l0nq time aq0 -&& y0uus jus went last week 0nly .


`What w0uld y0uus ch0ose.?

-Religion'Love 0r Friends.?

♥Religion ; W319 .
♥Love ; QITAI.wan .
♥Friends ; Noelle -&& c0.


Please help me._.''
I really dun0s whatt tuthh d0 lurhs D:




` -♥STELLA .
o7m0redaysleft ; o5'o4'o9♥ .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home