Thursday, May 28, 2009

♥Al0haaa peep0s :P .


`Haaahs , Was supp0s.ed tuthh b in a q0od m0od t0day.?
`Was fun t0day, but abit dulan-.-''
`o28'o5'o9; Thursday .



`Weeee~ ; Tmr jiu last day lurhs,
`qett.inq rep0rt b0ok tmr {:
`Yeahhs, Feel lyke cry.inq when I have thh th0uqht 0f tak.inq bak my rep0rt b0ok x__x'' .
`0hh well, What's d0ne is d0ne, It cant b und0ne .
`I shall f0rqet it -&& will n0rts dwell 0n it anym0re :] . ♥



♥As usual, w0ke up -&& wash.ed up {:
`q0nna b MIA s0on lurhs me :X
`Im n0rts q0nna c0ntact any peep0s thru f0ne 0nly -&& that includes EVERYONE .
`Baby tuthh :/
`s0rry uhs, I will 0nly b c0ntact-able thru MSN barhs .
`Cuz MSN is thh fastest way tuthh c0ntact tuthh me :] .



`Kays , As usual .
`I chi0nq.ed 0ut 0f h0use :] .
`Went tuthh interchanqe tuthh take bus ,
`Met up with Ellyy,XT,Xinq -&& WeiNi .
`This has bcum 0ur daily habit lurhs barhs {: .
`It was rainn.inq in thh m0rn.inq marhs ,
`Thennn, Xinq -&& XT sat 0n thh bust0p seat which was WET ._.''
`Thenn XT derhs skirt derhs behind ti0 water .
`Xinq is lucky, She 0nly ti0 o1 side 0f her skirt nias .
`XT's back view was lyke a biq patch thr :/
`XT,WeiNi -&& Me chi0nq.ed tuthh thh t0ilet bside 0ur class th0u,
`We was ask.ed tuthh assemble at thh Parade Squrare f0r 0ur Flaq Ris.inq xP .



♥Us.ed thh hair dry.er tuthh dry XT's skirt-.-''
`Thennn ran bak tuthh thh Parade Square .
`Ms Zeee ask.ed whye we s0 late .
`We say cuz XT's skirt was wet marhs .
`Haaaahs :/
`Was Chit-chatt.inq happily with Ms Zeee at thh Parade Square {: .



♥Sk0ol timeeeey :] .


`Maths ; Was b0r.ed stiff-.-'' ; But Mr Le0nq play.ed sum qames with thh class, GIRLS RULEZ :P . We w0n thh B0YS cuz, TQs tuthh my bel0v.ed ahhhq0nq; LIZHE.ang :] . He let XT win.! XD ; Haaahs xPP .

`SS ; Haaahs , SS WAS DAMN FUNNY N0RHS.! Mrs Liew was sc0ld.inq us cuz she cant qet thh list 0f h0w many n0. 0f b0oks we read this term marhs, Thennn Ellyy tell Mrs Liew thh list was with her, alm0st all have rec0rd d0wn except sum . Thenn Mrs Liew say th0se wh0 d0nt have tell y0uus, Jiu put 0 f0r themm . Ellyy was abit chuati0 when she heard Mrs Liew's answer . Thenn, Mikail came in . Cuz he didnt rec0rd marhs .

Thh c0nversati0n was : -


Ellyy ; Mikail.! Ehs, c0me here.!
Mikail ; Harhs, whatt tinq.?
Ellyy ; h0w many b0oks y0uus read.?
Mikail ; Harhs.? h0w many balls I need.?!

-Mrs Liew was sh0ck.ed -&& Everyo1 lauqh.ed-

Mrs Liew ; Harhs.?! -Give Mikail that O__O'' l0ok-
Mikail ; -Give Mrs Liew that blurblur l0ok-
Mrs Liew ; HOW MANY BOOKS YOU READ.?
Mikail ; 0hh.. o5b0ok .

-Mikail faster walks away-

Haaahs.! FUNNY sias MICKEY; Mikail XD ; Mrs Liew sh0w.ed us a m0vie afterwards :] . Its ab0ut thh Hutus -&& thh Tutsis fiqht.inq.? ; Thh Maj0rity -&& Thh Min0rity .

`Bi0l0qy ; Haaahs , Was b0r.ed tils thh max . Did fil.inq :/ ; As usual, Didnt brinq my file xD . Thh bitch dia0s me aqain-.- ; Thh bastard als0 -'-

`RECESS ; t0day was special, Ate Chee Che0nq Fan -&& Chicken Slice w/ Mil0 :P .

`Enqlish ; My qr0up present.ed thh bl0ody 0EL p0rject w0rk._.'' ; Kukus, Was s0 duilian canzxzxzxzx-.-'' -&& Ms Zeee sc0ld.ed 0ur class uhs, She said 0ur class us.ed tuthh b very guai derhs n0w, chanqe lia0s x__x'' ; Siannns D: , Tmr Ms Zeee's last day lurhs x__x'' , q0nna miss her l0ts lia0s ._. . Haaaahs , I add.ed her MSN lurhs XD .

`Chemistry ; Haaahs , Slept all thh way . XT t0ok a f0t0 0f me -&& WeiNi-.- ; XT -&& Ellyy s0 zilian :/ ; Keep take f0t0 in class n0rhs , s0t lia0s them :X .

`Hist0ry ; Free peri0d, Mrs Jac0n have tuthh settle sumtinqs :] . Play.ed DJ Max with XT , WeiNi was abit dulan uhs >_<'' ; But she was fine afterwards th0u {: .


♥Sk0ol end.ed :DD .
`When walk.inq tuthh thh bust0p,
`WeiNi,Ellyy,Me -&& XT saw Mrs Jac0bs -&& Ms Zeee tak.inq cab,
Thenn we chatt.ed with thh teachers {: .
`Haaahas, Was s0 funny larhs .
`XT say Tcher can brinq us q0 l0t an0rts .
`Thenn Ms Zeee saw 0ur c0ntact lens :] .


`Mine; Brown .
`XT; Green .
`WeiNi; Grey .
`Ellyy; White'n0rmal .


`Haaahs , Help.ed tuthh hail.ed a cabbiieee f0r them,
`-&& They left lurhs, I slamm.ed thh d0or f0r them :/ .
`Walk.ed tuthh thh bust0p tuthh q0 l0t .


♥Bus.ed tuthh Lot with WeiNi,Ellyy -&& XT .
`XT q0nna t0p up ez-link , thenn thh bl0ody staff ask her take 0ut her ne0print-.-''
`Kukus sias . Thenn we went separate ways .
`WeiNi -&& Me q0 library first tuthh find my k0rh as I was meet.inq him,
`While XT- && Ellyy went tuthh LJS tuthh eat their COLESLAW.! :P .
`Met k0rh; CHUENKIAT.quek .
`He b0rr0w.ed a b0ok 0n acc0untant.? O__O'' .
`He t0t I c0uld b0rr0w f0r him,
`But he didnt n0e that I als0 had fines :/ .
`Went tuthh LJS tuthh find Ellyy -&& XT .
`WeiNi scar.ed me by say.inq she want eat LJS-.-''
`Thennn walk.ed 0ut 0f LJS .
`k0rh was 0ut 0f siqht-.o''
`But nvm, I didnt care him -&& walk.ed tuthh m0s .
`Sms.ed him .
`Thenn he appear.ed 0ut fr0m dun0s whr._.''


♥Didnt eat m0s,
`WeiNi didnt let me q0 h0me take m0ney._.
`Was s0-call.ed "arqu.inq" with k0rh-.-
`WeiNi keep at thr amchi0 canzxzxz-__-'' .
`Disturb.ed k0rh .
`-&& He disturb.ed me bak-.-
`WHAT A "GREAT" K0RH K0RH I HAVE x__x'' .
`Thenn Ellyy -&& XT came .
`Ellyy send.ed XT tuthh bust0p cuz,
`XT q0tta q0 bak sk0ol tuthh fetch her di .
`Thenn t0qether q0 h0me marhs .


`Ellyy came bak .
`Haaahs , This is thh time I treat my k0rh very bad lurhs :P .
`Wahahahas, Was walk.inq ar0und f0r Ms Zeee's farewell prezziieeee {: .
`f0und sum, But was insufficient cash .
`Didnt buy it th0u ,
`Walk.ed ar0und, Saw Gen,Nashwin,ShuXian -&& c0 .
`Gen; Mummy t0t k0rh was my stead ._.''
`Thenn, WeiNi sh0ut.ed YES-.-''
`Kukus sias, Thenn I realis.ed sumtinq stranqe .
`Everytime I l0ok ar0und, I will definitely see my seni0r derhs .
`It's lyke wthh larhs.?

`I q0 LJS saw her,
`I q0 MiniTo0ns saw her,
`I q0 m0re than w0rds saw her,
`I was jus walk.inq ar0und -&& saw her-.-'' .

♥Im lyke " s0 henq " .
`Let me see, If I were tuthh q0 tuthh thh bl0ody CCA after thh h0lidays ,
`-&& She was tuthh treat me very nice -&& ask me ab0ut my k0rh.?
`She definitely lyke my k0rh-.0''
`She is lyke, keep l0ok.inq at my k0rh -&& me larhs .
`Wtf . I cauqht her l0ok.inq in my k0rh's directi0n s0 many times canzxzxz .
`Thenn I walk.ed 0ut,
`I went tuthh peii my k0rh as he was l0ok.inq d0wn fr0m thh o4th fl0or .
`WeiNi -&& Ellyy ran int0 thh Bluez .
`I was fed-up already cuz,
`THEY KEEP TREAT MY K0RH -&& I LYKE AS IF WE WERE STEADS-.-
`Thenn I left, k0rh f0ll0w.ed me :P .
`Haaahs , Walk.ed h0me .
`k0rh send.ed me h0me {: .



♥Reach.ed h0me .
`Us.ed c0m :] .
`As usual, MSN.ed ; FS.ed ; FB.ed ; Audi.ed ; BLOGG.ed :P .
`Haaahs , Bath.ed .
`DidNT eat :X .
`Chatt.ed with Baby :D .
`Kays , I gtg lurhs .
`Tmr last day lurhs.!
`w0oho0.! s0 happy XD .
`o8m0redaysleft ♥ .


♥Kays , Taataa~ .
`I shall st0p here lurhs .
`Damn tir.ed :O .
`Shall upl0ad f0t0s in o1 0f these days :/
`Cyyyyyas {: .



` -♥STELLA .
o5'o4'o9; 12.o2pm ♥ .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home