Wednesday, June 3, 2009

♥Hiiiiieeeee peeep0s :] .


`Yeahhs, Was s0 fun t0day :D .
`o3June' Was a fun fun Wednesday :] .


♥Went tuthh find Baby thru Circle Line :D .
`Bl0ody hell._.''
`My t0es hurts as l0nq as Im walk.inq-.-''
`Went tuthh Baby's h0use :] .
`Us.ed his c0m, expl0re his c0m (: .
`Siannnns, that time I expl0re his c0m very fun leyyys :D .
`n0w n0rts fun lurhs, Baby delete dia0s everytinq._.''



♥Fine, Audi.ed :] .
`Went tuthh sleeeeep {: .
`Maii tink s0 "Y" canzxzxzx-__-'' .
`He's us.inq c0m narhs, Im in thh 0ther r0om :D .
`Didnt slept anyways D: .
`WeiNi, Xinq, Jinq sms.ed me -&& kept me awake :/ .
`Haaahs, Thh 0ther r0om q0rts s0 many DVDs sias :X .
`Baby's Mummy s0 rich uhs .
`Haaahs, Thenn went tuthh find Baby at thh 0ther r0om :] .
`t0ok f0t0s, But shall n0rts p0st first .



- I will b MIA-inq fr0m EVERYTHING, except Audi -


You still can contact me thru phone,
I will still reply you unless, Im busy .


-To Afroze,
♥I will still meet you up for your FunFair derhs :] .

-To Sweethearts,
♥I will still go for service -&& cellgroup as usual :] .


` -♥STELLA .



I will be removing everything that says that Im attached, kays .
So dont ask me why .

Those who are closer to me, for example, Winnie . Please highlight below . I have something to say to you :] .
-For those who are closer to me like Winnie, If my parents ask you about my relationship status, Say Im Single . If my parents ask you about Qitai, Just say his real school all this, But say Im his MEIMEI . Kays.? He is my korhkorh . I think My Parents is gonna blow this stupid thing up, so Please help abit can.? :] . TQs :D-
After reading, If you dont understand, Sms/Call me .
Fyi. Thh reason that Im MIA-inq from everything now is because, I dont want my parents to get any info that Im attached . I dont want to pull everyone, my gans -&& Him down .
Kays.?
`I gtg lurhs .



`Cyyyyas peep0s :] .
`Nitesnites ♥ .


` -♥STELLA .
MIA-ing in progess :] .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home