Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day, Daddy[s] :] .



iloveyou all :D .









I wont be posting lurhs barhs ,
Maybe only keeping this blog's tagboard alive barhs .

Everyday, All sorts of things happen in my life ,
It get my mood up -&& down .

Kinda dont like it thou ,
So much things happened in this past month .

Too much things to say ,
Too many things to do .

What's thh point of blogging it out ,
When it cant even help you at all.?

Thh best solution is,
To keep it in my heart forever .

Maybe Im just alittle bit too tired ,
that's all..

Sick -&& tired of everything ,
Can I wash my hands of everything.?

I just felt like sleeping ,
Just sleep , sleep -&& sleep .

Never ever able to wake up again ,
So that I dont need to torture myself again .

I felt that everyone is bugging me ,
Can I have some peace.?

Stop controlling me ,
Will you.?

All I get is ,
Restrictions -&& Objections .

Will you give me some breathing space.?
I can barely breathe anymore .

I really hope that I can just sleep for eternity ,
No need to worry about what's gonna happen tomorrow..

Leave Me Alone ,
Give Me Peace .

Im begging you ,
Please..



Fyi. For those of you who claims that you know me well -&& say that you know what is happening to me right now, STOP PRETENDING or STOP MAKING UP STORYS for goodness' sake . Dont act as if you know me fucking well kays , CAUSE YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW ME AT ALL . Stop all your fucking rubbishs KAYS . You're gonna pay for it if you dare to utter any nonsenses right in front of my face . Stop stirring up troubles you fuckers . Stop acting as if you know me fucking well , cause I know who knows me inside out kays -.- . You jolly well shut up your fucking trap , Or esle I can help you zip it up for you cause your mouth is fucking HUMONGOUS -.- .



` -♥STELLA .
Leave Me Alone ,
Give Me Peace ,
Will you.?


youdontevenknowmewell ,
shutupyourfuckingtrap .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home