Thursday, August 6, 2009

{♥} Hiieee peoples :D !


♥ Was a bloody fucking tired day._________.'' .
Lessons, lessons -&& lessons ;o !
Had a "Get-Well Cake" for MRS LIEW :D !
Hahas , Damn funny canxzzxz .
I had to act as if I tripped XiangTing ,
-&& Made thh cake dropped :X !
Everyone was like so shocked ;o !
Hahas , Lihai uhs :X !


Took several class photos :D !
It's like , We wasted Mrs Liew's 2omins ,
-&& we're left w/ 1omins :X !
Hahas , Mrs Liew is a great form teacher :} .


♥ Recess ,
Stayed back w/ Winnie to distrubuted thh cake :X !
That piece of cake was my lunch :D !
-&& That costed half an hour of my volleyball yesterday x__x'' .
Heng I drank my Vitagen/Yakult -&& ate my bread this morning :} .
Hahas , Then went to lessons .__.'' .



`& After school ,
Went for Bio Remedial :X !
Guai right.? Hahas !
Was just half an hour or less ;o !
Released at o2.3opm :} .
Then Me, XiangTing -&& Winnie jiu go play volleyball :D !
Played tils o3.3opm .______.'' .
I almost died when playing volleyball :X .
My face was never that red in my life manxzxz ,
Even if I run thh bloody cross-country [[ o3km+ ]] ,
Also not that red lorhs . Wtfxzxzx .______.
I finally breakthrough lurhs ,
I played volleyball w/ minding about my looks :X !



♥ Wahhahahas , Damn funny one .
Went to toilet , Then Mr Liew came-.- .
Kukus , We go back liaos .
Mr Liew go lurhs-__-'' .
Then we next week then play w/ him :D !
Hahas , Went off lurhs .
`& Mummy's handphone dropped ._________________.'' .



`♥ Went to Teck Whye ,
Bought Green Tea ,
To save me from dehydration :X !
Hahas , Walked to bustop ,
-&& take bus home .
Saw alot Teck Whye Sec-.- .
Some diaos-ed us , Got o1 zhabor worse still .
Our school derhs , Lower Sec somemore .
Still dare diaos their seniors ,
Never die before is it-.- .
But , they never diaos me larhs :} .
They diaos-ed Winnie , Wahhahas .
That ahlian , :} !



♥`& Bused home :} .
Watched tv awhile jiu fell asleep ;o !
Too tired liaos larhs , :X !
Thenn damn bloody hot canxzxzx ,
Fcuker , This few days thh bloody weather is fucking hot .
Kukus sias , I become fat lurhs also ):
Must on diet liaos :D !
I normally dont sweat derhs last time ,
Now , this few weeks , I keep sweat also ):
But not as kua zhang as Winnie Xuan Ying canxzxzx .
She sweat tils like just bathe sias ,
Thh hair drop "water" onexzxzx :X !



`♥ Hahas , Just ate my dinne -&& bathe finish :} .
Now gonna play my facebook -&& friendster lurhs :D !
-&& MY AUDI :D !
Cyyyas ~




`& People , Tomorrow rememeber to wear red t-shirt to school horhs ,
Dua tao is gonna take another class photo again -.- .
Please co-operate like how we did today :} .
Thank yous :D !




` -♥ STELLA ; `&ahSTEL .
o9moredays ; o15yearsold ♥ .


Time is tickin' away,
Wounds.. Scars.. and Tears.. Pouring Out

{♥ }

`& iloveEpikHigh ; One ♥ :} .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home