Monday, July 20, 2009


{♥} ifuckinglovegoldenretrievers ! <3



Not in thh mood ,
Im damn sick now-.- .

Mamade ,
I want tio H1N1 leys .__.
`& Die now !

Fever, Cough, Sore throat, Runny -&& Blocked nose, Keep sneezing-.- .
Wtfxzxzx.?! -__-'' .


My birthday's is near lurhs ,
Baby want buy present for me ):


Can I request that you dont buy for me )):
I dont want anything from you .
Cause , On your birthday , I didnt peii you , Didnt give you anything . Im not deserved to be given anything . Im not a good stead .

Yes, You know I like Golden Retrievers alot . But I dont think you know whye . It's because my first dog was a Golden Retriever .

Im not a good stead ,
Im only good at making people angry ,
Making people dulan ,
Making people quarrel ,
Making people sad ,
Making people cry ,
Making people unhappy .

Im sorry for not listening to you ,
Im sorry for upsetting you ,
Im sorry for not taking good care of you ,
Im sorry for making you sad ,
Im sorry for making you disappointed ,
Im sorry for making you cry ,
Im sorry for those things you sacrificed for me .


Im grateful for having such a good stead like you .


Thank you for being so good to me ,
So kind to me ,
So caring for me ,
So loving to me -&&
So devoted to me .


iloveyou !



` -♥STELLA .
woaini, wanqitai .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home