Sunday, July 5, 2009

Photobucket
` -♥STELLA ; When will thh bloody fucking world end.?



♥Konnichiwaaa Earthlings :} .
`Today , o5'o6'o9 ; o3rd month w/ Baby :D .

Happy o3rd month Baby :] .
我爱你, 万祺泰 !


`Haaahs , Time flies uhs . It's already thh o3rd month together liaos .
`iloveyou !

Thank you for peii-ing me everytime :] .
Thank you for being with me when I needed you .
Thank you for cheering me up when Im sad .
Thank you for helping me when Im in need .
Thank you for everything you did for me .
Thank you for your present .
Thank you alots baby !

♥o5'o4'o9 ; 12.o2pm . Wo Ai Ni , Qitai :} .


`Went out with Baby today .
`Haaahs , Didnt know where to go derhs .
`End up we went Vivo :B .
`Starting Baby want go Sentosa ,
`Then I say cant derhs narhs .
`He dont believe me ! Hahaas !
`Then we went walk around ,
`Went to eat KFC at aorund o3pm+ .

`Walked around .
`Went to see handphones then,
`We went to thh Sky Terrace to play water :X .
`Then we go to Toys'R'Us ! Hahaaas !
`I played Hide-&&Seek with Baby !
`Waahahahas , He cant find me :P .
`Cause I squat down marhs .
`Then I found him :X .
`I ran away , Baby saw me ):
`He say , Whye just now I cant find you.?
`I say , I squat down marhs .
`Baby jiu say , Chey ! No wonder . If you walk , I surely can find you derhs cause you walk thh sound I can recognise marhs .
`Then I say , Haaahs ! Heng I never walk lorhs XD .
`Then Baby jiu say , If I cant recognise my stead's footsteps , I can go bang wall -&& die liaos !
`LOLS ! Funny uhs baby .


`Then Baby say want buy birthday present for me :X .
`I dont want :P .
`Haaahs , We walked to Precious Thots , MiniToons -&& ActionCity .
`Then after that , Baby peii me train home .
`Haaahs , Reached home :} .


`Baby reached home at around o7.4opm+ barhs.?
`He didnt tell me thou :X .
`Hahas , Was a fun day with Baby today .
`I gave him o1 of my Mr Greedy :D .
`Cute horhs , Now my handphone changed to Mr Greedy derhs lurhs :] .
`Then Baby -&& Me have thh same handphone thingy :D .


`Haaahs , Cute nehs Mr Greedy !
`So fatfat derhs . Haaahs , So tan chi one :X .
`Reminds me of -ahem- thou :X !
`Kayxzxz , I need go watch TV lurhs !


`Watching thh Incredible Tales now ,
`Gonna watch Scariest Places on Earth -&& Blade thh Series later :] .
`Chatting on phone with baby now :D .
`Taa-taaa~



` -♥STELLA .


o3month together lurhs :D
`& ilovedieyou ! <3 .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home