Saturday, July 4, 2009

Photobucket
`o5'o4'o9 ; 12.o2pm . I love you :] .


Hahas , Hiie Earthlings :B .


`Kays , I shall cut short for every of my post :X .



♥Today ; o4'o7'o9 , Saturday .

`Went to D'Kranji Resort . Supposed to get there around o2pm+ .
`We reached there about o2.45pm+ ,
`Cause Mrs Liew asked Winnie -&& XT to buy food in .
`I extra abit , follow them then go buy BBT :X .
`Haaahs :P . Lihai horhs.? :X
`Then treated Winnie -&& XT to BBT (:


`I led thh way to D'Kranji then ,
`When Mrs Liew -&& us walked to thh conference room ,
`We saw MJH outside O__O'' .
`Then he go bluff Mrs Liew say ,
`He was waiting for her-.- .
`Kenasai siahs him ,
`Walked in to conference room .
`Walked out again ,
`Was bored thou :X .


`Cliques wasnt much co-operative when thh class was playing games uhs .___.'' .
`Then Ms Zee a.k.a Guest-Of-Honour or should I say VIP{.?} arrived (:
`Haaahs , Then we walked out again .
`Went to toilet .
`Then was playing games when Xing -&& Winnie went out .


`Then I asked Dylan for thh volleyball .
`Winne suddenly ran in -&& keep pointing at thh volleyball .
`I was like , "harhs.?" .
`Then I ran to her , She say Xing stomachache .
`Then , Winnie -&& I ran to toilet find Xing .
`Saw MJH eating chocolates-.- .
`Xing was worse-.- .
`She ask MJH give her o1 , She also want eat -.- .
`Mamade her , Still dare say right in front of my face somemore ,
`Never die before is it-.- .


`Went back as Sharmilla asked us to go back for class photo .
`Then we ran back lorhs .
`Took photos with Ms Zee -&& Mrs Liew :X .
`Then after photo taking session ,
`Some arguement between Cliques -&& Dylan began -.- .
`Mamade lorhs , Ellyy too chicken move liaos .
`Then she cried , I damn angry -&& went back to shout at DYLAN ONG .
`Nahbueyyys sias . I scold liaos , then XT they all started scolding him liaos .
`Ccb-.- . Wasnt a great day in thh end thou -'- .


`Damn fucked up canxzxz.?
`SOMEONE ASKED US TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER CLIQUE EAT FINISH .
`I was like, ''WTFXZXZXZ?!"
`After I heard it , I told Xing ,
`Ehs , Dont eat liaos larhs , Let's go .
`Then I took Xing's bag go out .
`Wtfxzxzx canxzxz.?!
`I SWEAR I NEVER WILL STEP IN D'Kranji RESORT EVER AGAIN-.- .
`Tamade , Damn bad day for us .
`Then we left , Zilian in thh bus .
`HAHAS ! Damn funny derhs canxzxzxz .


`Went to YewTee point buy BBT ,
`Then we all went to Stagmont Park play thh rocks .
`Haaahs , Alots people diaos us -.- .
`Never see before class tees harhs .
`Never see people hold hands walk is it -.- .
`Kukus , Then took photos .
`We went to thh minimart there .
`Then headed to thh playground to slack ,
`Slacked tils o7.3opm+ ,
`Then Xing , Noelle , XT -&& I was playing poker .
`Then Winnie they all tried to guess my phone's password :X .
`XT bombed us say she guess tils-.- .
`Xia si wo nias , kukus -.- .
`Then I said Qitai can guess leys .
`Winnie seems abit dulan.?
`Ohh well , Neverminds .
`Winnie -&& Ellyy headed home .
`Xing went to Teck Whye find ahhmaaa .


`Bus-ed to Lot ,
`I wanted to go home derhs-.- .
`End up tio pulled along with Noelle -&& XT .
`Sat at LJS there ,
`Then move to KFC ,
`Then moved back to LJS-.- .
`Met XueTing -&& NianEn .
`Xueting called Xing ask her come ,
`Failed .
`Noelle called Xing ask her come ,
`A o5mins talk , Success !
`Haahas , Pro sias her .
`Then went to meet Xing -&& Ahhmaaa .


`After we met them , we ask them ,
`Where they come from .
`They say Block o8 .
`Then we say , Kays .
`Let's go to Block o8 now (:
`LOLS ! But Xing -&& Ahhmaaa wasnt dulan or whatt leys .
`Still as cheerful as ever.? LOLS !
`Haahas , Good temper uhs them :] .


`I peii Xing go Cheers ,
`Then go back find thh rest .
`Then I finally went home liaos .
`Haaahs , Didnt kena kp-ed by parents uhs .
`Was a great day thou :] .


Just like what XiangTing said ,
Everytime Clique go out together , Surely very happy one .
But with extras , Surely very unhappy one .


Haaahs , Quite true , Quite true (:
`With thh presence of some people , Really will dulan derhs norhs .
`Thh happiness is TEMPORARY .
`Without thh presence of some people , Really will happy derhs norhs .
`Thh happiness is PERMANENT♥ !


`Yeahhs , Gtg lurhs .
`Taa-taaa~




`Will upload photos taken today soon .
`Cyyyyas people :] .




` -♥STELLA .



o1more day to o3rd month :] .
iloveyou , 74824 .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home