Sunday, July 19, 2009

Photobucket
{♥} `&iloveyou .


o19'o7'o9 ; Sunday .
o3more days to Eclipse , Tsunami -&& thh-RINGfamily .


Fucking hate my parents ,
they sucks to thh core .

Hope that I will die on thh 22'July .
Gonna count down ! :D



Kays , Just had my bath .
Probably going to die later.? :X .

If I had just one wish ,
I would just wish for freedom .

ifuckinghatemyparents,
iwantmyfreedom .

ifuckinglovemybaby,
idontwanttolosehim .


{♥}


ijustsimplyhatemyfuckingparentstothhcore .
theyreallysucks,suckslikehell .


`& Baby , I Fucking Love You ♥ .


iloveyouxzxzxz ; Those who are fucking close to me .
ilovemyclosegans .
I want to cry out all my problems ,
But.. I dont think I can .





{♥}




` -♥STELLA .
iloveyouxzx .

o5.o4.o9 ; 12.o2pm ♥ .
`& iloveyou , baby .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home