Monday, August 3, 2009

Photobucket
`My life is like a puzzle , You're thh missing piece to my life ♥ .


♥ Lazy to post lurhs :X !

`& Felt quite weak this few days ):
Idk whatt's happening to me .__.

Quarrels, Quarrels -&& Quarrels ):
I dont want to quarrel , It's just that we keep avoid thh problem .
I want to solve this huge barrier asap D: !
I will stay away from them derhs , I promise :] .


`♥ What's there, Remains there .
Keep it a secret , kays.? :} .
You o2 should know what I meant :X !



`& ♥ This is gonna be a huge huge secret ,
If It leaks out , Thh person who betrayed my trust will get it , I swear .
I will tell them , But thh time is not ripe yet .
Wait tils when we're Seco5 . Maybe, that's thh right time :} .


` -3o.o7.o9- ♥ , I will still love you no matter whatt :] .




Ohh yeahhs ! o1 more thing , I changed my no. peoples !
Take it from me kays.? :} .




`& Cross-country is coming ,
So is my birthday ,
So is thh bloody fcuking exams ):




♥ So fast jiu August lurhs ):
Die die ! I must buck up now , or esle .
My aim to go Ngee Ann Poly will be smashed D: !
I dont want to disappoint Baby -&& Mummy + Daddy ):
I must work hard lurhs :} .
Jiayouus STELLAyap !
After my birthday , No more fooling around lurhs ! ♥





` -♥ STELLA ; `&ahSTEL .
Gonna change my nickname soon :} .


o5.o4.o9 ; 12.o2pm .
o2moredaystogo ! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home