Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Photobucket
{♥}Grey Contacts :} .



`Kays , Watching Eclipse now :D !
It's damn beatiful manxzxzxz !
Watch it now :D !


Kays , Audi-ed just now with Guorong, Jack -&& Baby . Earned a tidy sum of o1million dens :D ! So happy uhs ! Hahas , All thanks to Guorong for helping me hack :] .


Yays , Talked to Guorong about couple stuffs :o . I found out that after we broke up, He changed o2couples :X . He said both of them wanted Guorong to buy them a-cash , Guorong didnt want to . So they broke up-.- .

Haaahs , He said I was better :] . He said some other stuffs to me thou :X .

`& Yixuan talked to me -.- . Said some meaningless, stupid -&& idiotic stuffs , It's so childish canxzxz-.- . Wake up.? Im already attached , Stop wasting your fucking time manxzxz-.- . Fuckers -'- .

Laogong sms-ed me today :o . He said some digusting stuffs that almost made me puke-.- .

Aiai also , Sms-ed me a Good Night sms yesterday that freaked me out -&& Sms-ed a Good Morning sms that totally digusted me-.- .

I miss korhkorh ):
His in army , Will be out soon :D !
o3more days :] .
Will be meeting him if possible .



`& Maybe I will be going for CG on friday ,
Service on Saturday -&&
Jing's Birthday Party on Sunday :D !


Baby's accompanying me :] .
Baby cant pangsehs me horhs ! ):



Kays , I got to go lurhs .
Cyyyas Earthlings <3 !



` -♥STELLA .
{♥} o5.o4.o9 ; 12.o2pm .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home