Thursday, August 13, 2009

{♥}STELLA :D !


o13'o8'o9 ; Thursday.__. !
o2moredays :D !


`Yeahhs , Just came back from my dinner :X !
Today, went to SGH for backbone .__. !
Went to Causeway to take back my phone :} .
`& Ate Sushi for dinner :X .


Today, My parents help me celebrate my early birthday :} .
Saturday then buy a cake for me :D .
Hahas , Tomorrow maybe celebrate w/ Cliques.? ;o
Idk worhs :X !


`Tomorrow, going for CG :D !
Idk whether I saturday my Mummy let me go out anot >< !
She say have tuition , blah blah blah ~
Then Sunday ; Idk whatt plans .
But I know I meeting Laopei ; Samuel Ng Jun Yong .
Cause he gonna pass me my birthday present :} !


Yays , Hahas .
Little Sweetheart just wished me Advanced Happy Birthday at Facebook :D !
Hahas , Sweet lurhs her :} .


Kays, I not gonna upload photos for today .
I shall upload it on Sunday :D !
Wahhahahas , My blog gonna be flooded w/ photos :D !



Yeahhs , o2moredays~
Counting down to it ,
Looking forward to it :D !



I shall see who's thh most tiongxim one on 12mn to sms me :P !
Wahahahs , Kays ~
Im done here :} .



Gonna mapleeee lurhs ~
Cyyyyyas Earthlings :] .




{♥}STELLA ; ` -♥STELLA .; `&ahSTEL .
iloveEpikHigh;One ♥ !


`& iloveyou, wanqitai .
o5.o4.o9 ; 12.o2pm ♥ .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home