Sunday, April 19, 2009

♥Hiieee all:D



`Didnt went 0ut t0day(:
`Stay.ed at h0me -&& ROT-.-''
`Daddy was q0od enuff tuthh me uhs:D
`Hahas . He 0n thh air-c0n in thh m0rn.inq f0r me tuthh play c0m((:
`Haaahs.! Then Mummy was evil enuff tuthh 0ff it later-'-
`Daddy came h0me at o6pm+ . He 0n thh air-c0n aqain;D
`Hahas.! Then my family went tuthh l0t eat .
`I didnt q0 x.x''
`I was play.inq audi with Baby . Guorong .
`Hahas . Quite fun narhs .
`Then Mummy was kind enuff tuthh buy me BBT;D
`Yays . Musnt let Baby see that=X


`Hahas . Kays . Baby's q0nna kill me x.x
`Yeahhs . Im s0 dead meat manszxzxzxz .
`Tmr's q0nna qet sc0ld.inq fr0m every teacher .
`ESPECIALLY MS ZEEE .
`She t0ok my paper -&& even expects me tuthh c0mplete her w0rk-.-
`Wtfff . h0w y0uus expect me tuthh d0 it manzzxzxzxzx .
`ya0 w0 derhs minq marhs._.


*Prepares tuthh qet sc0ld.inq tmr*



`s0bs . n0 0ne can help me uhs I tink._.
`MT paper c0m.inq lurhs deyyys this FRIDAY .
`IM DEAD . S0 DEAD . S0 s0 DEAD ._.''
`Believe me manzxzxzx .
`I q0nna fail my MT .
`If I w0uld ever qet jus a C5 nias .
`I q0nna bcum lesbiann-.-
`BUT..
`Nvm narhs . Im q0nna try my very best tuthh win that bastard .
`WeiNi sh0uld understand wh0 thh bastard is(:

`I will b revis.inq MT this wh0le week tils Friday:D
`Yeahhs . isimply"love"chineseloads .
`Trust me . ijust"love"itloadsloads .

Yeahhs:D


This weekend . What have I d0ne.?
`NOTHING-.-
`TOTALLY N.O.T.H.I.N.G .
`PRATICALLY N-O-T-H-I-N-G.!

`RAWRRRS.!! ♥

At h0me . Slack . R0t . Slack . R0t . Slack . R0t .
`0hhmytianns .
Im simply pathetic manzxzxzzxzx .
`SIMPLY P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C .
`Useless STELLA.yap .
`BooohooooD;


`I n0w understand h0w my parents feelsx.x''






Ipr0miset0buckup .
Ipr0miset0sc0rewell .
Ipr0miset0beag0odgirl .
Ipr0miseIwill .


`Yeahhs . Jus mug hard this few weeks .
`Then all my tr0ubles-&&w0rries will BE G0NE.!
`I swear I SWEAR I will try t0 sc0re well f0r my exams .

`Baby 0nce t0ld me,
" `It d0esnt matter if I fail 0r pass . Just kn0w that I did my best -&& It will be fine . "


`I will try my best . Even If my Chinese -&& Ge0g. fails . I kn0w I did my best -&& I will be alriqht .


`If I fail any 0f my subjects this SAo1 . I must pass my SAo2 .
IT IS A MUSTT.!


`I really h0pe tuthh pass uhs._.


`Mrs Liew said tuthh me that,
" `Just d0 better f0r y0ur SAo1 . It d0esnt matter o1 0r o2 marks . As l0nq y0uus impr0v.ed, y0uur parents will n0rts sc0ld y0uus even if y0uus fail . "


`Yeahhs . With God's strength -&& wisd0m . I have nothing to fear . Amen{.!}

Hahas . Guess I really miss.ed my fell0w sisters -&& br0thers in Christ .
`Saw wo319's bl0q . Kinda miss.es themD;
`Cri.ed when I saw thh ph0t0s .
`Guess wo319 really qrew al0ts(:
`Im happy f0r y0uus all .



`Hmmms . I quess I shall n0rts let my em0ti0ns qet thh w0rst 0f me .
`I will be happy .
`I will be as cheerful as b4 .






`This is all a dream, isnt it.?
Ireallymisssomeofyou.
Ireallyhopetogetgoodresults.
IreallyhopetolastlongwithBaby.


Is it really my imagination.?
I really hope so..
Somehow, I feel that something is bugging me .
Somehow, I feel that I am going to lose you anytime .
I wished that this fear of mine will be gone .
But every night before I go to sleep,
My mind will keep on dwell on this fear of mine .
Somehow, I dread thh feeling of losing you .
I really really dread thh feeling .
Maybe Im just too senstitive .
Maybe It's just a dream,
That Im living it .
Maybe It's just my imagination,
That is running so wild .
Maybe It's just my hallucination,
That caused me to fear..







`Kays . I gtg lurhs . d0nt wanna bl0q anym0re x.x


`Cyaaas peep0s .





♥iloveyou . o5'o4'o9;12.o2pm .





` -♥STELLA .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home