Saturday, April 18, 2009

♥Hiieee peep0s;B

`Hahas . t0day didnt went 0ut .
`Instead , Baby came my h0use:D
`Play.ed Audiii .
`Watch.ed tv .
`Baby say my Di's skill is better than his in SAx.x''
`Baby hai say my Di very kawais-.-''
`Wthh-.- His eyesiqht really have pr0blem uhs =X=





`Yeahhs ,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETHEARTS.!




`ilovethemloadsloads.
`Even if I nv q0 church s0 l0nq lurhs . I still love them alot.!
`Sweetheartts.! May God bless both of youus;D
`woainiii♥





`Paisehs tuthh WeiNi.MJH.Ramii.Samuel.
`I cant q0 0ut with y0uus narhs .
`I t0day nv q0 0ut . I 0nly sent Baby tuthh MRT nias .
`Wtfff.. I saw ShuXiann [[ WeiNi's friend ]] . d0ud0u=X
`I walk.ed tuthh l0t -&& c0me bak 0nly 1omins nias . Jiu saw tw0 lia0s-.-
`If walk o1h0ur will see h0w many peep0s I n0e.? -.-''



`Yeahhs . LoveDie SWEETHEART -&& Baby lia0s;D


` -♥STELLA .
`iloveyouus.





`Hahas . d0 y0uus guys n0e whye all al0nq my f0nt c0l0ur is white -&& all this.? Bcuz I write in edit html-.- n0w then I realis.ed that Im r0nq-.- Stupid h0rhs._. Wtfff.. n0w then realis.ed-.-'' STELLAISSTUPID-.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home