Friday, April 10, 2009

♥Hiieee all .


`Went 0ut with Qitai .
`Watch.ed thh Fast -&& Furi0us o4 .
`Quite nice;D
`Saw Qitai's friends .
`Qitai f0rce me eat l0rhs x.x
`Evil . He say I nv eat breakfast -&& lunch s0 dinner must eat m0re .
`Supp0se eat Mac then cant .
`We q0 LJS als0 cant cuz n0 space .
`End up we q0 eat PastaMania .
`Hahas . It's has been aqes since I last went thr =X=
`Then eat lia0s jiu q0 h0me lurhs .
`Qitai pei me tils Jur0nq(:
`Then he went bak._.
`Hahas .

`Tmr q0 his h0use play c0m(;



`d0ne . I made my bl0q int0 private lia0s .
`I d0nt want tuthh see fuckers dirty my taqb0ard-'-
`s0 what if I want tuthh twiiittttxzxzx . IT'S N0RTS Y0UR PR0BLEMMM .
`Yeahhs . Yeahhs . Im o14 q0.inq o15 . IM CHILDISH S0.? y0ur pr0blem arhs.? THIS IS MY LIFE N0RTS Y0URS . Y0UUS CAN SH0OT Y0UR BL0ODY M0UTH 0FF . IDC . BUT Y0US HAVE T0TALLY N0 RIGHTS TO JUDGE ME KAYS , BITCH . YARHS LARHS . MATURE LARHS Y0UUS . STFU -&& FUCK OFF . Kns-.-




`Cyyas .
-&& I f0und thh bitch url . TQs WeiNi .
RELAX . Im n0rts q0nna reveal it anyways .
I jus want tuthh see what she wr0te ab0ut me-.-




` -♥STELLA .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home