Wednesday, April 8, 2009

♥Hiieee peep0s .


`Today . o8'o4'o9 .
`T0DAY SARKS ._.


♥This m0rn.inq . Winnie . Qiannn . AhhhMaaa . LATE AGAIN .
`It's lyke wtfff.?
`They jus serv.ed their detenti0n ytd-.-''

`Geog . s0 zibi derhs l0rhs .
`Henq XiangTing -&& Qitai pei me .
`I t0t I was q0.inq tuthh fall asleep with thh air-c0n._.
`But then n0-.-
`Cuz c0asts are m0re interest.inq than I expect.ed=X=
`Haaaaahs , Winnie . Qiannn . AhhhMaaa very sad nias .
`Ahhhk0nq q0 call their parents . Wahahahhas .
`Henq I d0nt have arhs .
`Thennn they p0n.ed o3/4 0f thh less0n-.-
`ZzZ . They miqht as well d0nt attend suan lia0s-.-''
`Thennn we walk bak tuthh class f0r Enq .
`I realis.ed that Winnie derhs " SHUAI GE " dia0s us .
`Wtfff larhs .
`Bu ya0 yi wei ta shi band derhs jiu ke yi luan luan dia0s ren kays . s0 what . Im als0 a EX-BAND derhs marhs -.-
`Enq . Ms Zeee was t0k.inq crap tils YuQi sab0 me-.-
`Nahhsbueyyyyys.!
`I knew that she q0.inq tuthh call me derhs l0rhs . Keep l0ok.inq at me derhs-'-
`Then Ms Zeee ask me tuthh pr0n0unce thh w0rd " lingerie " .
`She purp0sely derhs l0rhs .
`ZzZz .. Then XT -&& Xinq present thh b0ok review .
`XT present.ed thh " Mummy said thh f-w0rd " .
`Xinq present.ed thh " Twilihght " .
`Hahas . s0 kawais l0rhs XT derhs b0ok name:D
`Xinq is q0nq q0nq derhs . Winnie -&& I can present better than her with last-min w0rk l0rhs can-.-
`Ms Zeee will hais every time she repeat thh sentence " Because he [[ Edward Cullen ]] is a vampire -&& he fell in l0ve with a human [[ Bella Swans ]] . "
`STUPID L0RHS-.- ZzZ . I will puke bl0od l0rhs tell y0uus .
`Then Maths .
`MR LEONG SARKS HELL LARHS .
`Nv d0 nias . I ALS0 PASS MY MATHS L0RHS . FUCKER .
`I with0ut y0uur TEACHING ALS0 CAN PASS DERHS L0RHS .
`Then he say me what nv d0 l0rhs .
`Then I attitude him bak he buay s0nq-.-
`BaiChi . Recess time .
`He release us early w0rhs .
`Hahas . Bu cu0 larhs:D
`Then recess . Ate with XT . Ellyy . Xinq . Winnie . Nini .
`Ellyy -&& Xinq sent Cheryl bak class while Winnie . XT -&& I send Nini bak class cuz Chemistry tcher useless derhs .
`Nini very ke liannns sias .
`v0mitt.ed twice._.
`I stupid l0rhs-.-''
`I q0 alm0st walk int0 thh class .
`Then tcher saw arhs.? Idk leis .
`I jita0 run tuthh thh f0yer thr._.
`Hahas . =X=
`Nini jiu that time start.inq tuthh v0mit lia0s._.
`Walk tuthh thh o4th fl0or that time . We saw Mrs Liew x.x''
`Then we went bak class lia0s .
`Then MJH j0in tables with Winnie -&& Me-.-
`ZzZ . Err xinnn .
`Then d-&&t .
`I sat with MJH-.-
`Kampua suayyyyy .
`HE DAMN H0RNY DERHS L0RHS .
`Then end.ed late .
`Tcher miqht as well take an0ther peri0d-.-
`MJH larhs . d0nt want d0 1o push-ups nias .
`Kns l0rhs he . Delayy thh time .
`Then CCA lia0s .
`QUANYI SARKS.!! RAWRS .
`Seni0rs very biq arhs .
`By this year y0uus will BE G0NE.!
`Yeahhhs . d0nt need see y0ur ljb anym0re .
`Tcher als0 nv say anytinq l0rhs .
`y0uus jiu take c0ntr0l . Same as Cheryl-.-
`Wthhh larhs . Suan lia0s . Ren du0 yi xia xia nias .
`Hmphs . TMR LAST DAYYY .
`Yays.! Wahahahas .
`Friday q0 0ut tils Sunday lia0s:DD


`I need q0 eat lia0s .
`Jus n0w watch tv . Chat 0n f0ne .
`Hahahas . Kays .
`Gtggg;D



`Cyyas . -&& Kindly FUCK 0FF if y0uus d0nt lyke me . I D0NT WISH TUTHH DIRTY MY TAGB0ARD .



`k0rhk0rh; Im n0rts keep.inq a distance away fr0m y0uus narhs . Maii tink s0 much . It's jus that we seld0m sms nias . Hahas =X=


Fyi. My ph0ne is fix.ed lia0s . Anytinq can sms lurhs;D



` -♥STELLA .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home