Thursday, April 9, 2009

♥Hiieee .


`Hahas . Kays .
`t0day last day 0f sk0ol .
`Yeahhhs .
`Nth interest.inq tuthh say .
`d0nt wish tuthh say 0ut either .
`I w0nt attend anym0re w0rksh0ps aqain-.-
`WASTE 0F MY TIMEEE -&& M0NEYYY.!!
`My crystal bu jian dia0s .
`CUZ S0ME BASTARDS DR0P THH TRIP0D STAND L0RHS .
`Knn . I n0e wh0 thh pers0n dieeee.!!
`I very guai . Brinq my file bak t0day;D



`I jus realis.ed that QITAI.wan is a piakiaaaaa.!
RAWRRRRS .
`sh0uldnt have tell him s0 much 0n thh f0ne-.-
`ZzZ . Nvm narhs . TQs narhs QITAI.wan . Pei me play audi;D


`Kays . Gtg lia0s narhs . MSN;D
`Cyyyyas .


`Tmr q0.inq meet Qitai .
`Sat als0 barhs .
`Sunday mayb q0 church.? 0r find xinq .
`Tues . k0rh k0rh find me;D



`Yays . q0.inq tuthh b s0 funfun;D
`Hahas . Kays narhs .



` -♥STELLA .
` o5'o4'o9 .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home