Sunday, April 12, 2009

♥Hey0 peep0s;D



`Hahas . Didnt went 0ut t0day .
`But was damn happy((:


`w0ke up at o9am+ ._.
`Cuz ytd chatt.ed with Babyyy .
`Then pei Babyyy chatchat while he d0 his d-&&t._.
`Then ar0und o1.3oam . We cup narhs . Cuz Babyyy narhs .
`t0k s0 l0ud . His daddy w0ke up x.x''
`Then my qrandma w0ke up als0 .
`n0rts cuz I sp0ke tuthh l0ud can .
`Is cuz she HUNGRYYY.!
`Hahas . Made mil0 f0r herrr;D
`Guai h0rhs.? =X=
`Then I went tuthh sleep at ar0und o2am n0rhs .





`w0ke up at o9.15am+ barhs .
`I didnt w0ke up when Babyyy sms.ed me .
`Ph0ne was switch.ed 0ff x.x''
`Cuz I t0t my charqer at Daddy r0om .
`Then yuan lai is at my r0om-.-
`I pajia0s lia0s x.x''
`Charq.ed . Saw Babyyy's sms.es .
`0pen c0m then I q0 wash up .
`Play FB . FS . MSN .
`Haaahs . TQs uhs Babyyy .
`Help me chi0nq my resturant;DD
`s0 fast lvl lia0s me((:
`Then Babyyy help me dec0 my restuarant.!
`Hahas . Very nicenice:D
`Quite similar tuthh Babyyy's derhs .
`Hahas . Then Babyyy pei me play audi .
`Damn funny derhs l0rhs .
`His friend -&& Nuer very kawais uhs . Hahas.!
`MJH . GongZu . Babyyy . Made me blur ._.
`d0u shi MJH hai derhs larhs .
`Nahbueyyy.!
`Hai w0 sc0ld r0nq peep0s then sc0ld da0s Babyyy x.x
`Duibuqiii uhs .
`MJH is irriating . Irriating . IRRITATING.!
`RAWRRRS .
`Then I PM.ed Babyyy tell him duibuqiii .
`He nv PM me back .
`He say 0ut , " Hahas . Nvm narhs Baby . It's kays . "
`Babyyy derhs friend jiu at thr keep " Aisehs . Aisehs . Aisehs . "
`LOLS.! Hahas .
`Then Babyyy derhs Nuer very kawais uhs .
`Call Babyyy " Mummy.! "
`Hahas . Funny peep0s;D
`TQs uhs Babyyy . Tagg.ed me . Help me in my RC -&& Spamm.ed me in FS .
`Haaahs .




`Fangxinnn . I wont break thh promise derhs .
`I will try my best to pass these few bloody weeks-.-
`Hahas . QITAI.wan.! Listen up . ♥ILOVEYOU .




`Jonathan is nuts today .
Suddenly jio me out go Orchard . ♥
Siaos . Then he tell me that he miss me alots-.-
Sheng Jing Bing._.


`Lawrence is my gan.AI`AI lia0s .
Lols . I just want to say that .

♥Love can't be forced , Lawrence . Even if you wait me until I die . I will never like you . Not even A BIT . Because we are not meant to be . UNDERSTAND.?! Im attached lurhs now . WAKE UP CAN.?! So what if Im single in future , I will never ever like you . You can be my gan.LAOGONG or whatever . IDC . There's still a gan in front . I just want you to know that . Even if you wait me until Im o18 , I can never assure you that I will fall for you . Because I love someone esle already .




` -♥Tuesday; Meet.inq ChuenKiattt k0rh;D
`Surpris.ed that he n0e Qiannn's sis(:
`Idk that they same p0ly derhs . Haaahs .
`Just h0pe that k0rh d0nt sc0ld me tils cry._.



`Hmmms . 0n thh 3o May . [[ Which is still l0nq ]] . I will b pei.inq Babyyy q0 his nuer derhs sk0ol derhs Family Day . Hahas . s0 that weekend . I will n0rts b q0.inq church barhs . See see first uhs . Still have al0ts 0f time(;


`Hahas . Kays . I need q0 Audi lia0s .
`Cyyyas peep0s .




` -♥STELLA .
ilovedieyou .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home