Friday, April 17, 2009

♥Hell0s peep0s:D


`Hahas . Im kays n0w after ytd .
`Maii w0rry ab0ut me narhs .
`Im fine . I will b fine anyways(:
`Yeahhs .





`Hahas . t0day ran thh bl0ody o2.4km .
`q0rts o2nd in my class . My p0siti0n was o38 with thh 0thers includ.inq thh b0ys((: Yeahhs . Damn happy derhs nehs . Im q0.inq tuthh upl0ad thh f0t0s I t0ok this week:D Wahahahas . s0 funny nias . Heeehs . Ramiiii.! He very lihai l0rhs . His tim.inq is o9minutes -&& o18sec0nds which I can nv hit that kind 0f results._. Hahas . Yeahhs . s0 happy . Hahaaas . Yeahhs . TQs babyyy pei me chat 0n f0ne uhs . Hahas . Tmr babyyy c0m.inq my h0use lurhhhs . s0 happy leyyys . Finally c0me d0wn CCK._. Hahas . Kays . I will p0st m0re later((;



` -♥STELLA .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home