Saturday, February 28, 2009

`♥Hell0s all:DD


`♥Kays . t0day . 28'o2'o9 .
Play.ed AUDI with GUORONG.tang:D
He help.ed me earn dens .
He qave me HACK tuthh:DDD
Went 0ut with Mummy -&& Daddy .
Was at Jur0nq derhs . Then q0 Plaza-.-
Reach.ed h0me at o9pm .
Bath.ed .
Us.ed c0m .
TQs Qitai . Lawrence . Samuel . YiXuan . Chuen Kiat . Winnie .
They pei.ed me sms uhs .
All 0f them s0 q0od:DD
Pei.ed me sms tils my hp b0 batt._.
Saw MJH . JENS0N . SUN ZI . Lols .
They saw my Mummy -&& Daddy .
BUT they didnt see me . Especially MJH-.-
His eyes abit pajia0s-._.
Idk whye they at thr narhs .
Saw them at CCK Interchanqe . Lols .
TQs CHUENKIAT;DD
He cr8.ed a gmail jus tuthh see my bl0q(:
Wahahahas . TQs k0rhk0rh:DD

`Kays . I need q0 audi lia0s .
Cyas:DD

`♥STELLA.yap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home