Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hiie all:D


Hahas . Kays . Im finally here tuthh p0st uhs . Lols . d0nt wanna tuthh p0st derhs l0rhs . Very lazy tuthh p0st lia0s . =X Hahas . Kays . Finally have time tuthh p0st my VAL's prezziiieee lia0s . Tmr p0st my thh-RINGfamily's o9th m0nth.!! w0ots.! Hahas . I very happy f0r tmr . But all al0nq I very vex.ed nias . Wtf . s0rry uhs . tuthh LAWRENCE.chua . SAMUEL.g0h -&& YIXUAN.tey uhs . y0uus all keep ask me q0 0ut end up I keep d0nt want d0nt want . Paisehs uhs . My schedule very pack.ed nias . Mayb Im 0nly free when Sundays.? But n0rmally I will q0 0ut with WINNIE.tan derhs uhs . Hahas . -&& I made a pr0mise tuthh my gans tuthh . I will n0rts break that pr0mise tils Im o18:D Hahas . Nvm . I shall n0rts p0st anytinq ab0ut last few days . VERY UNPLEASANT . I d0nt want tuthh menti0n in case peep0s cry aqain . =X I 0nly want tuthh say tuthh my bel0v.ed MUMMY;QIAN.!

" Mummy.. Stay str0nq kays . Wait f0r Daddy . He will b very guai -&& c0me back s0on . Alth0uqh y0uus can 0nly meet in sk0ol . But s0metimes y0uus tw0 can q0 0ut derhs . I can see that Daddy bc0me guai lia0s . He nv bully me larhs . Winnie bluff y0uus derhs . d0nt cut lia0s lurhs h0rhs . See larhs . n0w Ms Ze als0 n0e lia0s larhs . y0uus cut s0mem0re . I make sure y0uus die h0rhs . y0uus dare cut inner b0dy I make sure y0uur mummy -&& daddy n0e arhs h0rhs.! d0nt s0 bc0me ahliannn lia0s larhs . Daddy bc0me guaikia y0uus bc0me piakia-.- ZzZ . TakeCarieees kays :D STELLA;nu'er will alway b here f0r y0uus(: "



Hahas . Kays . Bel0w are pictures uhs . ENJOY:DD
Tmr I celebrate thh-RINGfamily then upl0ad m0re(:

Photobucket
Ayus derhs:D

Photobucket
Inside thh SWEEET that Ayus qave me:D

Photobucket
Ayus qave me 0ne -&& j0slyn qave me tw0:DD

Photobucket
WINNIE.tan qive derhs:D

Photobucket
Same(:


STELLA was here:D
Tmr shall be a happy day . I h0pe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home