Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hiie;DD


♥Hahas . Currently in sk0ol n0w-.- CCA-'- Wth.l0rhs.thh.stupid.fcuk'inq.BITCH.keep.DIA0S.ME.! RAWRS.! I hate her nias . Dia0s dia0s dia0s . HER STEAD N0 DIFFERENT . HAVE STEAD LIA0S STILL DIA0S ME-&& WINNIE . WTF.! Stupid bitch . s0 what If I sh0ut.ed BITCH tuthh y0uus.? Buay s0nq c0me find me larhs . Knn . My hp in h0sptial . Alm0st l0st my p0uch-.- TQs tuthh al0ts peep0s narhs . Hahas . Winnie . Clement . JunJie . Nashwin . Rahiman [[ s0rry if r0nq spell.inq=X= ]] . -&& al0ts but d0nt want tuthh menti0n;DD Paisehs uhs .

Hahas . TQs anyway even if y0uus didnt help me barhs . Lols . Winnie help.ed me thh m0st narhs(: t0day s0 suay-.- Hais . But nvm barhs;DD


Gtg lia0s . Need tuthh retrieve my headsets in class . Hahas . Cyas .


-&& tuthh s0me peep0s wh0 tink y0uus very chi0 larhs h0rhs . y0uus tink y0uus have stead 0nly arhs.? Have stead lia0s keep flirt.inq peep0s . y0uus already have y0urs s0 d0nt be s0 qreeeeeeedy larhs l0rhs . Bitch-'- . If y0uus flirt th0se already attach.ed -&& cl0se tuthh me . y0uus will GET IT FR0M ME H0RHS . SPB . I make sure y0uus pay thh price h0rhs . FLIRT.ER! Hmphs .


-&& tuthh PASSER.BY . What larhs y0uus . Buay s0nq me jiu fcuk 0ff larhs . I als0 nv ask y0uus c0me taq me arhs . Wuji jiu put y0ur name larhs . If n0rts jiu diam diam -&& fcuk 0ff larhs . Mai c0me here -&& bark lyke a d0q leis . -'- Mai tink I 14 easy bully h0rhs . I als0 nv ha0lia0s riqht.? y0uus have see harhs.? n0 riqhts.? -.- Jiu mai t0k crap here larhs h0rhs . Already peep0s sc0ld y0uus say.inq y0uu're n0rts welcum here y0uus still s0 thick-skinn.ed c0ntinue stay here t0k shyt . y0uus bu zhi xiu chi arhs.?



♥STELLA.yap was here;DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home