Friday, January 30, 2009

Hiie.. ♥



♥Kays . Im at sk0ol c0m lab n0w with my EC Members.. Hahas . QIAN s0 KAWAIS.! Keep fl0od me;DD I als0 fl0od her 3days lia0s . Wahahahas . Kays . TQs my -ahJIE.! gan.JIEJIE;JENS0N.lee(: Hahas . Jie -&& SunZi -&& Daddy s0 funny . Hahas . Made thh GUAILANkia ap0l0qise tuthh me . Wahahahas . Qian s0 fierce sehs . Hahas . Then wanna TQs them help me narhs . Winnie l0rhs . Say d0nt larhs d0nt larhs . MY juni0r leis . ZzZ . AhJie ask me ask Winnie q0 die-.- Hahas . s0 funny . Then I tink.inq 0f repay.inq him baks narhs . Wahahas . QIAN G0NNA ACC0MPANY ME TUTHH BUY BAG.!♥ Wahahas . L0ve her l0ts l0ts sehs;DD Then later q0 h0me then p0st narhs(: Cyas . Mdm Siti very q0od(:


♥STELLA.yap was here.! Hahas .


WINNIE.tan.! Ie very q0od lia0s h0rhs. Nv say anytinq ab0ut thh guy which made y0uus s0 dui.lian h0rhs. Wahahas.


s0rry tuthh ask y0uus help me uhs . She believ.ed lia0s.. n0w 0nly need take time -&& she -&& us will be kays;DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home