Sunday, February 15, 2009

♥Harl0ws all:D



♥Hahas . Kays . It has been a l0nq time since I last p0st.ed=X s0.. I will start my p0st 0n FRIDAY;D


Hahas . Yeas . FRIDAY . UNLUCKY 13 FRIDAY.!! =X 13 IS A UNLUCKY N0. WAHAHAHHAS . =X n0 w0nder thh anq m0hs d0nt lyke uhs . Lols..

♥FRIDAY;13'o2'o9 .
-VALENTINEEEES' EVE .

MT .
- At thr d0 hw l0rhs . TQs Dal uhs . Made thh weijie sit bside him . Lols . Hahas .

Enq .
Sc0ld.ed enq relief tcher tils alm0st cri.ed arhs.? Lols . Winnie say derhs . I sc0ld thh relief tcher marhs . She made me piss.ed 0ff marhs . KNN . Then sc0ld larhs . thh tcher s0 humji can-.- ZzZ . Sc0ld.ed my mummy uhs . Wtf . Then cuz we late q0 in class f0r ar0und 45mins marhs . Then reach thh class ar0und 9.45am . Lols . Cuz we went tuhh visit d0ud0u . Lols . =X Hahas . We tri.ed tuthh c0mf0rt d0ud0u derhs ex uhs . I find that she very pitiful nias . Cuz b4 that 0ur impressi0n 0f her is GUAILAN=X Hahas . n0w 0kies lia0s:D Then cuz we went bak class at 9.45am marhs . Thh tcher q0 kpkb . Then I jita0 sc0ld her bak l0rhs . Lols .

PE .
Cri.ed dur.inq PE . Cuz 0f s0me dua ta0 peep0s . Hmphs . Then Winnie . XT . n0elle derhs qr0up . m0use they all c0mf0rt.ed me narhs . Hahas . TQs:D Then MJH-.- That fell0w . Want q0 ti0 thh dua ta0 taiji arhs . Then n0elle sh0ut.ed tuthh MJH arhs . Jiu kays lia0s . Then thh ahh-tay arhs . At thr t0k -&& t0k -&& t0k-.- At last . ahh-tay ask whether want them ap0l0qize an0rts cuz Brand0n als0 with thh dua ta0 . Then I p0int.ed -&& say . I want him [[ dua ta0 ]] ap0l0qize . I d0nt want him [[ Brand0n ]] tuthh ap0l0qize . Lols.! He ap0l0qiz.ed thrice . Lols . First tw0 n0rts sincere enuff . Ahh-tay say derhs . LOLS.! Then end.inq dua ta0 say what shyt larhs h0rhs . He q0 say " s0me peep0s 0utside very biq GANGSTER arhs . I very SCAR.ED arhs " y0uus listen als0 think he very kuku h0rhs-.- Wtf-'- I als0 very SCAR.ED arhs . PEEP0S 0UTSIDE HAVE THEIR DUN0S WHAT GAN.K0R 0R C0USINS ARHS-.- ZzZ . Stupid uhs .

SS .
Then after recess uhs . SS . Tcher at thr t0k t0k t0k l0rhs . Was d0z.inq 0ff-.- Hahas . b0r.ed marhs .

Bi0 .
Last peri0d 0f thh day . Yays . But very tir.ed . Lols . Then tcher was lyke wtf larhs . p0n 0ne remedial nias . Jiu must lyke that . ZzZ . Then I was c0py.inq n0tes d0wn . Actually wasnt derhs . Cuz tcher say want check . Then fast.er write l0rhs . Winnie sit bside me . s0 guai si0hs . Lols . Hahas . End up tcher nv check my 0ne . Wtf . Actually can d0nt write derhs l0rhs . Cb-'- But then nvm larhs . Hahas . Then Ship0h was sitt.inq bhind us derhs marhs . Then mayb he cant see pr0perly uhs . Jiu m0ve in fr0nt . Then bside us larhs . Then He ask me whye I bully his d0q . Lols . Then Winnie say wh0 ask y0ur d0q anyh0w bite peep0s . Lols.! Hahas . Then I say 0hh.. s0 y0u're thh d0q's 0wner.? Then I say ask y0uur d0q tuthh c0ntr0l himself larhs h0rhs . Anyh0w q0 bite peep0s -.- Hahas .

End 0f thh day lia0s . CCA-.-
Reciv.ed ch0c0lates fr0m Qian -&& Ayus . Hahas . Ch0cettes fr0m Qian . Mars fr0m Ayus<3 Hahas . R0se fr0m Xinq(:

Here are thh pictures:D
ENJ0Y.! <3


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hahas . Then went tuthh CG=X Hahas . Then saw YiLun:D Hahas . After that . CG has end.ed -&& Fell0wship has beqan:D We went tuthh eat . Then q0 h0me . Lols . =X I n0e I cutt.ed sh0rt lia0s . =X



Saturday .
Went 0ut with Winnie . Xt . Mjh . Lols . Went tuthh s0-call.ed w0rk uhs.? Lols . Mummy was with me tuthh . Lols . Hahas . It was a funny event . Will q0 t0qether next week aqain:D MJH HAS A NEW TIK0 FRIEND.! LOLS.! =X Hahas . Mummy send.ed us thr . -&& br0uqht us bak:D TQs<3 Hahas . Went tuthh l0t . Then I suddenly reciev.ed a call fr0m Mummy q0 JB . Lols . Went tuthh JB n0rhs . b4 that I sms.ed with Winnie -&& Qitai . t0ld them I q0.inq JB awhile . t0k with Winnie awhile just b4 q0.inq JB l0rhs . Lols . t0k.ed ab0ut thh new friend 0f MJH . Lols . Hahas . Then reach.ed h0me at 1opm+ . Lols . Bath.ed . Sleep . Slept at 3am . Sms.ed Winnie . Qitai . Lawrence . YiXuan . Samuel . I alm0st mix.ed up their n0s-.- ZzZ . Surpris.ed nias . My gan.LA0G0NG;LAWRENCE.chua q0.inq Malaysia at 12midniqht . Lols . Driv.inq in s0mem0re . Lols . Cuz I jus went thr marhs . Hahas . t0ld him tuthh takecaries . -&& I sms.ed 0ther lia0s . Hahas .

Sunday .
TA-DA . Here I am . Sunday . bl0q.inq . Lols . Will b play.inq Audi later . s0 If y0uus t0k tuthh me at msn I b0 reply . Sms me 0r q0 audi find me kays:D Cyas<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home