Thursday, January 1, 2009

S0rry . Didnt want tuthh p0st anythinq that c0ncerns last year anym0re . It isnt w0rth my time . I d0nt wanna rake up thh sad year that I had in 2008 . I 0nly wanna thank WINNIE.tan . QIANHUI.lee . f0r everythinq they did f0r me . I L0ve y0uus tw0 thh m0st . Even th0uqh We all n0e Qian isnt in thh same class as me -&& Winnie anym0re . But I pr0mise that we will still be as cl0se as ever.. Kays . SISTERS FBTx33.. Thank y0uus Winnie f0r pei.inq me thh wh0le day 0f 31'12'08 . I kn0w y0uus very tir.ed . But y0uus still pei me fr0m early m0rninq tils late niqht . il0vey0uus.. I n0e I did cry . But I seem tuthh cant be happy.. s0methinq was lack.inq in my life . -&& I cant seem tuthh fiqure it 0ut.. I cant even smile when y0uus did y0ur best tuthh cheer me up . When I cry . I d0nt even kn0w why I cry . Maybe there is really s0methinq lack.inq in my life that n0 0ne can replace barhs.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home