Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hiie..



Kays . Im back fr0m Audi lia0s . Hahas . Cuz Alanna -&& Guorong off9 liaos.. n0 0ne pei me play.. s0 zibi at there narhs.. s0 came bl0qq.inq;DD Hahas . 28'12'o8.. Sk00l start.inq s00n lia0s.. Hais =X= Sad.. Sk00l re0pen jiu my c0m . Audi . Say0naras lia0s.. ); Then my hair cant c my hiqhliqht -&& dye lia0s.. G0tta pin up nias.. s0 t00t.. WTH.. Hais . B0 bians . Idk why Darren h0rhs . Already n0rts study.inq lia0s.. He d0nt want.. He tell me he n0rts study.inq . I want d0nt study als0 cant-.- ZzZ . Mayb next time when I qr0w up.. I will kn0w his reas0ns.?



Kays . Today . 28'12'o8 . Sunday;DD Happy day(: Hahas . Alth0uqht didnt q0 0ut.. But still quite happy narhs;DD Hahas . w0ke up at 10am . Wash.ed up . Then use.d c0m at 11am.. ZzZ . 0verslept t0day.. =X= Then MSN.ed . FS.ed . FB.ed . AUDI.ed . Play.ed Virtual Villaqers . Hahas . WINNIE.tan intr0 derhs . s0 sians l0rhs=X= Thh mummy preqnant must wait 4h0urs nias.. I jita0 sians dia0s.. Then I was wait.inq f0r Alanna 0n9 her MSN s0 can play Audi marhs . Then was t0k.inq tuthh Qitai . Hahas . TQs uhs QITAI.wan;DD He help.ed me pass my level 24 licence=X= I n0e I n00b larhs); ZzZ . He tell me my licence very scary.. Hahas . He tell me he chain x7 alm0st fail nias . I lyk 0mq.? But he pass.ed larhs.! ;DD Pr0 leis . Lvl 35main nias.. Hahas . TQs l0ts l0ts;DD Hahas . Then He t0ld me he q0 Audi . Then Alanna 0n9 . Jiu q0 Audi als0 lia0s . Play.ed halfway.. GUORONG.tang 0n9;DD Hahas . I was happy narhs . Cuz he said he cant play audi derhs . Cuz he cant dl marhs . Hahas . Then we play.ed awhile . Then supp0s.ed he 4pm qtq . But then he 4.3opm then q0.. Hahas . s0 q00d h0rhs.. But then cuz 0f sum peep0s delay narhs =X= [[ n0 0ffence . ]] Then we didnt play tils any r0unds-.- Then a quy duas me larhs . NaBueyyys.. He say what . Hell0s.. Can I j0in y0us FAM.? I was like Harhs.? s0 sudden nias . Then he say he q0 apply . End up apply sai larhs apply-.- d0nt have derhs n0rhs . BUT I still remember his guild . His guild is BB . TMD.. Next time I see tils his quild member I c0nfirm thrash them n0rhs.. Fcukers-.- ZzZ . Then when 4.3opm lia0s . Alanna -&& Guorong qtq lia0s n0rhs =X= . Then b0 bians narhs . I want l0q 0ff lia0s cuz n0 0ne can pei me derhs n0rhs.. But then I saw my br0ther q0 0ut lia0s . Then I use his c0m chi0nq hearts narhs . s0 hard nias . 1heart 0nly.. WTH.. Then Jus n0w 5.35pm like that c0uple level just lvl.. ZzZ . Hahas . Then bef0re I l0q 0ff.. My gan.MEIMEI;Yueru a.k.a -LAORURU 0n9 marhs . Jiu t0k tuthh her awhile n0rhs . Jiu l0q 0ff lia0s . I l0q 0ff q0 MSN narhs . I at first xia da0s n0rhs . Cuz al0ts peep0s t0k tuthh me -&& my audi didnt laq al0ts marhs . Hahas =X= Guorong t0ld me Jack c0me back fr0m Malaysia lia0s . Muhahahas . He cant call me derhs;DD Cuz I chanqe.d n0.. Unless GUORONG.tang qive larhs -&& My prepaid balance l0w); But nvm.. Cuz QIANHUI.lee is c0m.inq backiieeees tuthh.! She's cum.inq backkiiieeees t0day.! Yays . I miss.ed her like t00t larhs . It's like s0 l0nq never meet n0rhs . Never t0k als0 nias . WTH.!! I miss QIANHUI.lee.!! RAWRS.! Kays . I want q0 see my Virtual Villaqers lia0s . Hahas;DD Cyas..



Kays . I q0 Virtual Villaqers lia0s.. Cyas.. ;DD Anything go MSN t0k tuthh me;DD





STELLA.yap was here 0n 28'12'o8 . Sunday . o6'1opm .




iLOVEmyGAN;QIANHUI.lee .
iLOVEmyGAN;WINNIE.tan .
iLOVEmyGAN;YENYEN.lim .
iLOVEmyGAN;ESTHER.chew .
iLOVEmyGAN;ELIZABATH.chew .
iLOVEmyGOD;JESUS .
iLOVEmyIDOL;JAY.chou .
iLOVEthh-TWILIGHT.!
iLOVEthh-AUDI.!
iLOVEallMYgans..
iLOVEth0seWHOloveME..




C0UNTD0WNS.!



o4m0re days tuthh YEAR 2Oo9.! (:


o5m0re days tuthh sk0ol start.! b00s.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home