Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hellos


Kays . I have tried tuthh chanqe my handwritinq uhhs . =X= Kays . Hmmms . Supp0se that today Im q0inq 0ut with WINNIE.tan then later she panqsehhs-ed me . She said p0stf0ne tuthh tmr . Then today chi0nq-ed my PET S0CIETY.! N0w lvl 15 lurhhs . Hais . My Audi dead liaos uhhs . Still lvl 23 -.- Hopeless arhhs . Im q0inq chi0nq my Audi ltr . After Audi then I q0 chi0nq my Pet S0ciety uhhs . Hais . Very Busy . Tmr q0 with WINNIE.tan . Soon q0inq 0ut with XINGZI.choo . After that q0inq 0ut with MJH they all . ZzZ . Ice-skatinq.! Yays . WINNIE.tan so funny uhhs . Bluff MJH say she know how tuthh ice-skate uhhs . Hahas . Then tmr q0inq 0ut with WINNIE.tan . I h0pe she w0nt p0stf0ne aqain cuz we Thursday 0r Friday q0inq tuthh Sent0sa uhhs . Yays . I think is Thursday . Then maybe Friday we q0inq c thh-TWILIGHT.! 0h my tian.! I waitinq f0r it damn l0nq lia0s.! Yays . Hahas . Kays . I q0 bathe lia0s . Cuz I skip.ed dinner just n0w . Hais . I skip.ed f0r some reasons uhhs . I kn0w y0u must b thinkinq that Im 0n diet . But y0u're wr0nq . Hahas . =X=



Why h0rhhs . When thh guys cry arhhs . Thh gurls are hopeless 1.? First . My ganKORKOR;WEIJIAN cried . Follow.ed by my ganDADDY;JIANHONG . Then today was my ganKORKOR;QITAI . Hais . When all of them cried . I was hopeless larhhs . I really really dun0s h0w tuthh comf0rt guys derhhs larhhs . ZzZ . Sorry larhhs . Only when QIANHUI.lee or WINNIE.tan I maybe only maybe can help abit nias . ZzZ . Don't cry larhhs y0uus 3 . Everytime also like that one . =X=



Nvm . Tmr's qonna b FUN.! (:



thh-c0mpliicated-l0veee was here 0n 16'12'o8 . Tuesday . o9'o1pm .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home