Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hiie uhs..



Paisehs uhs . Ytd was damn anqry narhs -&& fed up . s0 didnt want tuthh p0st . Yesterday was meant tuthh b a happy day nias . End up bef0re sleep cried-.- . =X= Kays . I'll start fr0m yesteraday barhs.. 26'12'o8 . Friday . Yesterday;26'12'o8 was s0 fun.! I LOVE WINNIE.tan loads loads.! Yeas;DD



Yesterday uhs . W0ke up 1oam . Wash.ed up . Use.d c0m . MSN.ed . FS.ed . Didnt FB.. AUDI.ed . Then use.d c0m all thh way tuthh 2pm+ arhs.. Winnie w0re vest -&& a l0nq sleeve;DD Chi0.Bu si0hs.. I wear h00dies narhs -&& sh0rt + Lil'Miss n0rhs.. Didnt wear thh prezzie Yen qave me as Christmas prezzie uhs =X= Paisehs.. Then we went tuthh Mac.! I -&& WINNIE.tan ate a burqer each . Then we mix.ed 0ur fries t0qether;DD Hahas . Thh l0t 1 service s0 ... larhs . I was like stand.inq like there q0nq q0nq n0rhs.. s0 zibi larhs.. -&& they dun want serve me my f00d sum0re-.- I keep dia0s thh quy at there mak.inq thh fries.. Then he like keep try n0rtts tuthh l00k at me n0rhs.. Hahas . s0 funny.. =X= Then b0uqht thh f00d back tuthh my seat n0rhs.. WINNIE.tan -&& I ate finish lia0s . Then we q0 buy BBT jiu q0 Causeway P0int lia0s n0rhs . Cuz we want q0 there buy tickets first marhs . Then we walk there al0ts peep0s dia0s us larhs-.- ZzZ . WINNIE.tan w0rse n0rhs . She keep tell me wh0 dia0s me l0rhs . Sia0s 0ne her . Then Winnie s0 child.ish nias-.- She finally h0rhs . Sucessfully dia0s a qurl lia0s.. ZzZ . She say cuz her shirt nice marhs jiu dia0s her larhs . Lols-.- Then she brinq me q0 f00d c0urt-.- Dia0s n0rhs her . Then we faster U.turn l0rhs . s0 paisehs nias . ZzZ . Then we reach thh cinema there . Then have a passaqeway marhs . Winnie say q0 tuthh thh qate 0f hell 0r heave arhs.. Idk . STM uhs =X= Then a little b0y run tuthh thh cinema thru thh WINNIE.tan derhs " Gate 0f Hell/Heaven " Lols n0rhs . We tw0 at there lauqh.inq n0rhs . Lols . Hahas . We q0 Queue up narhs.. Then I already take 0ut my m0ney lia0s . She still at there " Harhs.. y0uus s0 fast 0rhs.? " I was lyk " ZzZ . y0uus pajia0s izzit-.- " Then a qr0up bhind us keep dia0s us n0rhs . ZzZ . 0ne wh0le qr0up very biq izzit-.- ZzZ . Brinq 0ne wh0le army larhs.. NB . Then we q0 sh0p sh0p.. We plan tuthh 4.2opm q0 up derhs . Cuz 0ur m0vie start at 4.35pm marhs . Hahas . Then we pass by al0ts sh0p narhs . Then we went in a puzzle sh0p uhs . Winnie was at there see see 0nly . She dun want buy derhs n0rhs . Then thh sh0p.keeper keep at there watch.inq us narhs . ZzZ . S0 dui lian if never buy anythinq n0rhs . Then I ask Winnie buy a puzzle f0r Dalvin as his bday prezzie narhs =X= Hahas . End up we b0uqht a 2oo.piece puzzle -&& a frame-.- Which c0st Winnie a b0mb-.- That 2 stupid thinq c0st $5o nehs . pr0 . sum0re Dalvin als0 n0rts Winnie derhs wh0 . Buy tils lyk that . If Winnie 0r Qian bday I c0nfirm buy nehs . Dalvin.Lee nehs.. Nvm als0 . Hahas . n0rts my pr0blem.. Muhahahas =X= Then I see thh time.. I ji ta0 sh0ck.ed da0s narhs . Already 4.4opm lia0s-.- Fcuk.er larhs-.- My TWILIGHT.! Hai w0 miss dia0s fr0nt part.. -&& 0hh yeas . I was q0nna watch thh TWILIGHT with WINNIE.tan.! Yeas.! TWILIGHT rawks man.! Edward Cullen -&& Bella Swan.! <33 0mt.! I tell y0uus h0rhs . VAMPIREs rawks narhs.! 0mt.! I wanna re.birth next life b vampire si0hs); s0 c00l n0rhs them . When they play thh baseball m0st c00l derhs narhs.! 0mt.. damn c00l man.. EDWARD.ALICE.BELLA Cullen rawks.! <33 Edward s0 shuai . Alice s0 chi0 . Bella very chi0 als0;DD thh part where they play baseball is damn c00l nias.! 0mt.! =X= ♥



Then 6.35pm+ end . Hahas . We q0 0ut marhs . Then we f0ll0w thh cr0wd q0 0ut marhs . End up q0 wr0nq way . ZzZ . Then we finally reach 0ut lia0s . Then q0 t0ilet . Then we take MRT.ed back tuthh yewtee . I when tuthh her h0use d0wnstair derhs mini.mart . Then b0uqht tibits narhs. Then was at WINNIE.tan h0use's d0wnstairs tils 8.30pm+ narhs . ZzZ . WTF.! I help.ed her c0mplete.d her puzzle nias . ZzZ . 2oo.piece.. Less than an h0ur si0hs.. s0 easy nehs.! =X= Hahas . Then we at there slack abit narhs . t0k rubbish uhs . Then 9pm+ I q0 h0me lia0s n0rhs . But bef0re q0 h0me we q0 thh mini.mart aqain marhs . Bef0re we left h0rhs . I t0ld Winnie that I want q0 h0me lia0s . Her mummy heard it barhs . Then she tell Winnie tuthh send me tuthh thh bus.st0p larhs . I want q0 h0me lia0s . Then Winnie b0 bians . She say " An.narhs An.narhs . " Lols n0rhs . Then she tell me . See larhs mummy sc0ld me lia0s l0rhs.. Then I was like " Hahas . =X= " Lols . Then t00k 3o2 h0me . TQs WINNIE.tan send me tuthh bus.st0p narhs.! Ni ren zhen ha0 0rhs.! Hahas . Then bef0re I take thh bus.. She ask me q0 viv0 with her -&& her primary sk0ol friends c0untd0wn-.- I was like " Err.. Kays . Can arhs.. " Then she say " We q0nna t0n leis.. " Then I was like " Harhs.. 0rhs.. Kays n0rhs.. " Then I ask her call Eva she dun want-.- n0 w0nder at thh Mac bef0re she ask me a stupid questi0n n0rhs.. She say " Stella . I ask y0uus sumtinq h0rhs . y0uus must answer me truthfully h0rhs.. " I replied her " 0rhs . I kn0w what y0uus want tuthh ask lia0s . y0uus want ask if y0uus -&& dalvin stead what will be my reacti0n riqht.? " She lauqh.ed -&& say " q0 die larhs . *blah blah blah* " I n0rts supp0se tuthh tell uhs;DD Hahas . She then ask me Stella y0uus tink y0uus chi0 marhs.. I say n0.. I d0nt tink Im chi0.. I tink Im bel0w averaqe uhs . Then Winnie was lyk " Harhs.. y0uus sure marhs.. " I was lyk " Why y0uus suddenly ask me sias . -&& why y0ur reacti0n like ... derhs . " She say nth.. Then I kn0w sumtinq r0nq lia0s n0rhs . ZzZ . n0 w0nder narhs . Then I say Why y0uus want me q0 viv0.. She say she tell her friend she brinq 0ne friend q0.. then very chi0 derhs-.- I heard this line I was lyk " can I d0nt q0-.-'' ZzZ . Ask Eva larhs.. Cuz Qian n0rts in Sinqap0re n0w.. s0mem0re she cant t0n derhs.. d0nt say q0 viv0 c0untd0wn-.- " Then my bus c0me.. Then I q0 h0me lia0s . Then reach.ed h0me at 9.30pm+ . Bathe.d . Use c0m . Kays . I cutt.ed al0ts 0f parts here-.- Cuz I dun want menti0n 0ut;DD I d0nt wish tuthh say 0ut tuthh much cuz I n0e Winnie will kill me derhs n0rhs.. Hahas





Kays . After I bathe.d -&& use c0m that part after I d0nt wish tuthh menti0n uhs . n0rts very happy ab0ut it-.- Kays . I shall t0k ab0ut t0day barhs;DD 27'12'o8 . Saturday . Hahas . Yesterday n0 CG . Today Appreciati0n Party -&& Service . Didnt q0 uhs =X= Stay.ed at h0me all day nias-.- B0red Stiff..



Kays . 27'12'o8 . Saturday . W0ke up at 10am . Wash.ed up .=X= Then didnt q0 Appreciati0n Party.. Service n0-n0 als0 . Use.d c0m . MSN.ed . FS.ed . FB.ed . AUDI.ed . Bl0qq.inq n0w;DD Hahas . Kays . Audi.ed t0day . I play.ed a 5r0unds in thh m0rninq -&& my exp hitt.ed 1oo% . Yay-ness.! BUT.. cant level . Licence cant pass nias.! s0bs); Tri.ed tils p0k lia0s larhs.. 1ook+ nias start.inq.. n0w leis.? 8ok+ lia0s . ZzZ . I tri.ed thh cl0se.st was 3m0re perfs-.- WTH__ Then I didnt play lia0s . MSN.ed with WINNIE.tan . QITAI.wan -&& an unkn0wn quy . Lols . Winnie -&& I t0k ab0ut thh-TWILIGHT.. -&& we're plann.iqn tuthh watch AGAIN.! Yays.! Hahas . QITAI.wan wan tuthh c0me my h0use -&& t0n.. He ask.ed al0ts times lia0s.. PAISEHS.. =X= Then he ask me pei him watch Twiliqht t0day . I cmi.. =X= Then thh unkn0wn quy t0k tuthh me . Ask.inq me thh Twiliqht nice marhs . Lols.. Then blah blah blah n0rhs.. Then Audi.ed with Alanna.. Hahas . Cuz I saw her 0n9 at MSN marhs . Hahas . Then I w8.ed her awhile . Cuz she was bl0qq.inq =X= Hahas . Then we went in Audi lia0s . Bef0re I went in audi . Qitai t0ld me he q0inq audi ltr . Then he chanqe.d his mind -&& q0 d0ta.. ZzZ . Then I want b0x him lia0s n0rhs-.- ZzZ . Nvm . I play.ed with Alanna . After few r0und . ALANNA.tan's nuer . ThE_FeJeStIcS came . Then we play.ed awhile . I q0 find my gan.MUMMY;TAOLONG.ngooi . gan.NUER;XINGZI.choo -&& Regine . Hahas . They're at lan at Bukit Timah.. Lols . Then play.ed 0ne r0und jiu q0 lia0s . I b0uqht Alanna tuthh . Hahas . Then s00n Alanna q0 MSN lia0s . I tri.ed afew times 0f my licence then cant.. Jiu sua l0rhs . I d0nt want take lia0s.. Then I ask.ed GUORONG.tang help me hack . He cant play audi.. I f0rq0rts.. Then I ask Qitai . He say he dun0s . Jiu Nvm n0rhs . I ask.ed ta0l0nq.. He say 8k arhs.. I say n0 arhs.. FSB.. Then he nv reply me barhs I think.. =X= Then heck care lia0s n0rhs . I q0 check GV -&& Cathay timinq . Then I t0ld WINNIE.tan I dun want watch tmr lia0s . Then she kays n0rhs . Hahas . Then Just n0w Qitai tell me he tmr help me take licence . Lols.! I was lyk stunn.ed n0rhs . Hahas . Qitai is a q00d k0rk0r;DD Then I nth tuthh d0 jiu bl0q narhs tils n0w . Ltr q0 bath lia0s . -&& Maybe slack tils niqht lia0s n0rhs . Cuz nth tuthh d0 uhs . Hahas . Kays.. End.ed 0f t0day lia0s..



Next Week Busy.! RAWRS.!

-M0nday . Qian back fr0m Malacca.. w00ts.! Miss.ed her l0ads l0ads.. M0nday we all 3 meet up . QIANHUI.lee -&& WINNIE.tan.! <33
-Tuesday . Idk uhs . Havent plan . Maybe q0inq see Twiliqht with WINNIE.tan.!
-Wednesday . G0 pei WINNIE.tan qive DALVIN.lee his bday prezzie . Then q0 Viv0 c0untd0wn . Then t0n.. =X=
-Thursday . Plan tuthh sleep wh0le day..
-Friday . Start sk00l lia0s.. Hais..



STELLA.yap was here 0n 27'12'o8 . Sunday . o7'45pm .




C0UNTD0WNS.!




o5m0re days tuthh YEAR 2Oo9.! (:


o6m0re days tuthh sk0ol start.! b00s.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home