Friday, March 13, 2009

` -♥STELLA

`Today is actually supposed to be happy . But ended up very sad . Cheered up abit during PE when Mr Liew pei us play volleyball . End of the day . Collect back report book . My mood jitao dropped . Pei Winnie go put her Biology File . Saw Maygan . Was quite suprised . Then Mummy fetched me . Didnt go Lot One with Winnie . Paisehs . Went home . Ate noodles . I was MSN.ing . FS.ing . FB.ing . Then I saw Rachel derhs support group . I go see lorhs . Saw Rachel derhs . Then saw Joselin derhs . Then I saw Hui Shi derhs . Went to youtube . Founded Hui Shi's performance video . Was damn touched by her life story . Then now maybe go Audi barhs . Cuz Guorong wait.ing for me damn long lia0s . ♥

`Adios . ♥


Paisehs . These are thh photos for these few days . ♥
From Sports Day tils today . ♥

Let thh photos speak for themselves barhs . ♥

Photobucket
`Ellyy stole thh limelight.! =X

Photobucket
`Ellyy -&& WeiNii;DD

Photobucket
`Hahas . WeiNi's MISS`ING.?

Photobucket
`Hahas.! Now is XING's turn to go MISS`ING xD

Photobucket
`Yeahhs;D All o4 0f US(:

Photobucket
`XINGZI.choo -&& ELLYY.tan

Photobucket
`Again.! ;D

Photobucket
`Me -&& Nu`Er:DD

Photobucket
`STELLA.yap -&& XINGZI.choo(:

Photobucket
`Hahas . I know they love me alotsxD ` -♥STELLA

Photobucket
`My CUTE.CUTE NUER(:

Photobucket
`<3

Photobucket
`I lo0k t0ot._.

Photobucket
`I l0ok ugly here-'-

Photobucket
`We so zilian x.x

Photobucket
`TWIST.TWIST -&& JUNHAO.wee 0r Should I say JONAT'S LEG-.-

Photobucket
`x3

Photobucket
`ME.WINNIE.XING;D

Photobucket
`Hahas;D ME.MUMMY.NUER<3

Photobucket
`SYSL.WTXY;D With a Red House Intruder -&& A ta b0r's half b0dy.? I wonder who . o0

Photobucket
`STELLA.yap -&& WINNIE.tan .

Photobucket
`Lols . Who is WINNIE.tan tak.ing nias._.

Photobucket
`STELLA.yap . WINNIE.tan -&& XINGZI.choo . Fake SLEEP.ING.!! RAWRS.!

Photobucket
`ME.WEINI.

Photobucket
`SYSL.WTXY.CXZ. TWIST`TWIST:DD

Photobucket
`Lols . WINNIE.tan ZIBI.!! =X

Photobucket
`Thh o4 0f US:D

Photobucket
`MY CHIO`CHIO AHHMA.!! :D

Photobucket
`Lols.! SHIPOH.neo have a star on his BUTT=X

Photobucket
`HAHAS.! MY CLASSMATES ARE HILARIOUS(:

Photobucket
`STELLA:D

One thing I got to say . ♥

YELLOW HOUSE RAWRS ON.!♥
`XIANGTING.ang .
`NOELLE.lim .
`CHERYL.yeo .
`KHALISAH .
`PUTRI .
`EECHING.ng .
`FIRDAUS .
`SQAFIQ .
`HAIKAL .
`LIZHE.ang .
`HIRZI .
` -&& thosw who have contributed bt I never write derhs=X
Paisehs uhs . STM ._.


♥THANKIEEES FOR MAK`ING THH YELLOW HOUSE PROUD:D
`They have owned in every relay race each year:DD
`Be it thh boys or thh girls .
`Yeahhs . Thank goodness we still in thh same class uhs .
`Hahas .
`Although we this year cant get thh first . But I know that next year we confirm will derhs:DD
`Yeahhs .
`We have made great improvement lurhs kays . Hahas .
`From thh last or third house . We are now thh second house nehs:DD

♥JIAYOUS.JIAYOUS uhs:DD
Do us proud.!!


` -♥STELLA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home