Saturday, March 14, 2009

♥Hellos all;D


`Kays . t0day .
q0.inq tuthh Bishan later .
q0 meet Yen -&& help her serve CHCC .
Then q0 service uhs .
After service . I tink Mummy c0me -&& fetch me .
Cuz Daddy q0 Malaysia t0day .
Then s0rry tuthh al0ts 0f peep0s uhs .
I cant find time tuthh q0 find y0uus dur.inq my this sh0rt h0liday._.
It isnt a h0liday can-.-
Alm0st everyday need q0 bak sk0ol 0r q0 s0mewhere that c0ncerns my sk0ol w0rks .
-.- WTF larhs .

My schedule is .

`Today .
♥Go Service . Serve CHCC .

`Sunday .
♥Go help Mummy awhile . Mayb will meet up with gan.LAOGONG; LAWRENCE.chua .

`Monday .
♥Go Sentosa with WINNIE.tan . NOELLE.lim . XINGZI.choo . TAOLONG.ngooi . XUETING . -&& Maybe go QITAI.wan house find him .

`Tuesday .
♥Biology Remedial . -&& CCA._.

`Wednesday .
♥Go out with `Wo319 . CG OUTING;D At East Coast Park BBQ<3

`Thursday .
♥D-&&T at Singapore Poly. with ELLYY.tan . NOELLE.lim . LYN.ng . XINGZI.choo . XIANGTING.ang -&& thh rest .

`Friday .
♥D-&&T at Singapore Poly. also . With ELLYY.tan . NOELLE.lim . LYN.ng . XINGZI.choo . XIANGTING.ang -&& thh rest also . Then Mayb go CG .

`Saturday .
♥Go Service norhs . Service CHCC .

`Sunday .
♥thh-RINGfamily 1oth m0nth._.

`Monday .
♥Sko0l starts-'-




y0uus see.? h0w am I q0.inq tuthh spent my h0lidays nias .
WTF . 0nly afew days can q0 0ut nias . Kukus-.-

Suas narhs .
I q0 audi first .
Later c0me back fr0m Service then tell y0uus all;DD



Cyas:D
` -♥STELLA .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home