Thursday, April 30, 2009

♥k0nnichiwaaa.!


`o3o'o4'o9; Thursday ♥


Haaahs.! t0day s0 henq{:
Reach.ed sk0ol jus in time;D
Xia si w0 lia0s._.
t0t must see Principal lurhs x.x

School Time{:

`Maths; Mr Le0nq .
`Haaahs . I was d0.inq SS in fr0nt 0f him,
`Yet he said nth;D
`What a Good Teacher I have.! :D

`SS; Mrs Liew .
`Hahas . SS was hilari0us(:
`Mrs Liew was teach.inq 0n thh t0pic; [[ Family Planning . ]]

This was what happen.ed .

Mrs Liew; Can any0ne suqqest any meth0d tuthh cut d0wn thh n0. 0f bab.ies b0rn.?
LIZHE.ang'AhhhGonq; CUT OFF THEIR PENIS.!
Mrs Liew; If thh S'p0re q0v. really uses this meth0d, thh first o1`0ne I will cut 0ff is LiZhe's .

[[ ♥Every0ne lauqh.ed ]]
Lols . Hahas.!


-&& o1'0ne m0re .


Mrs Liew; What d0es thh p0ster 0n thh family plann.inq sh0w.?
LIZHE.ang'AhhhGonq; SPERMS -&& EGGS.!
Mrs Liew; Sperms y0ur head.!
LIZHE.ang'AhhhGonq; Really marhs .

[[ Mrs Liew uses her hand tuthh c0ver her face ]]
HAHAS.! Funny nias .


Damn hilari0uuus -&& funnyyy derhs sias{:


`Bi0l0qy; Ms Tan .
`Went tuthh bi0 lab .
`Then WeiNi -&& I was thh first tuthh reach .
`Haaahs.! Went t0ilet since we're thh first anyways{:
`Went t0ilet . Then thh l0w.er sec were lyke s0 scar.ed 0f us-.-''
`Was q0.inq bak tuthh lab when I saw Akif -&& c0. was arqu.inq with thh prefects .
`t0ld WeiNi . We went tuthh settle it l0rhs .
`Settle lia0s, Jiu q0 bak bi0 lab .
`Return.ed -&& Was SURPRIS.ED.!
`Haaahs.! Thh results f0r thh last test was 0ut .
`I q0rts o12/2o{: ; WeiNi q0rts 1o/2o .

`Thh SIMPLE fact is, I c0p.ied WeiNi's -&& q0rts hiqh.er than her.?!


`LOLS.! She was s0 anqry narhs>_<
`She say she reqrett.ed help.inq me._.
`But then I was xia da0s at first uhs=X=
`Ms Tan mark.ed o2 0f my questi0ns r0nq -&& WeiNi als0 .
`Then we q0rts xtra o2 marks each -&& theref0re,
`In thh end, I q0rts o14/2o ; WeiNi q0rts o12/2o{:
`Haaahs.! TQs narhs WEINI.chennn . MAII ANGRY LURHS UHS=X=


`Recess .
`Ate r0ti pratas aqain._.
`We're lyke 0n a r0ti prata diet .
`LOLS . n0elle finally came t0day,
` -&& said thh r0ti prata stall pian xia0 hai lyke us-.-
`She say thh r0ti prata is 0bvi0usly br0uqht fr0m supermarkets .
`We n0e is instant derhs arhs . Then n0elle keep brainwash Ellyy -&& WeiNi-.-
`Hahas . n0elle alm0st haii them nv eat finish .
`WeiNi was lyke s0me kind 0f n0rts happy m0od .
`WeiNi went tuthh put her plate first, then I f0ll0w narhs .
`We b0uqht Mil0 -&& dividers f0r Hist0ry .
`Went tuthh library tuthh b0rr0w b0oks -&& realis.ed that I have a 0verdu.ed b0ok-.-
`WeiNi b0rr0w thh b0ok with my card which I l0ok s0 t0ot-.-
`Must remember tuthh return my 0verdu.ed b0ok next m0nday lia0s .


`Sadd.ed.! Baby's birthday c0m.inq ._.
`Next m0nday; o4'o5'o9 .


`Enqlish'Read.inq; Ms Zeee .
`Escap.ed Ms Zeee's clutches.!
`Wahhahas.! Didnt hand up draft o1 -&& o2{:
`Haaahs . Then m0nday then hand up barhs(:
`Yeahhs . WeiNi henq si0hs . p0n Enq -&& Chemistry cuz she q0 dental-.-

`Chemistry; Ms Lim CF .
`Didnt listen in class .
`Attend f0r o15mins 0r s0.?
`Then I q0 dental check up lia0s .
`Siannns . Thh pers0n say my gums are weakkk._.
`I mayb q0.inq brace barhs>_<
`Idk . Idk._.
`WeiNi -&& MJH s0 jiannn-.-
`Keep at thr w8 d0nt want q0 bak class .

`Hist0ry; Mrs Jac0b .
`Siannns . Mrs Jac0b have c0me uhs._.
`Did thh hist0ry tinq tinq . Wasnt in thh m0od tuthh listen cuz,
`Was revis.inq f0r my qe0q test which was o2pm._.


`Lunch .
`I spent my lunch break w8.inq f0r MR TAN WEE LIAT .
`WTFF . He didnt turn up . Haii w0 -&& SiewLin w8 f0r nth-.-
`Thenn went tuthh d-&&t straiqht, skipp.ed my lunch .


`d-&&t; Ms Lim .
`She b0uqht us 0n a t0ur ar0und thh wh0le sk0ol-.-
`Finally f0und a place tuthh settle d0wn which was jus bside Qiannn's classr0om-.-
`Draw . Draw . Draw tils f0rqr0ts time .
`Teach.ed Minnie h0w tuthh draw als0 cuz she nv c0me a l0t 0f less0ns .
`Thenn went tuthh bi0 lia0s .

`Bi0l0qy; Ms Tan .
`Was late>_<
`Thenn was play.inq tils end 0f remedial .
`Thh lab is a q0od place tuthh sms sehs;D
`When releas.ed , Qiannn f0ll0w MJH q0 lia0s .
`Thennn WeiNi -&& I realis.ed s0metinq .
`Shall n0rts say 0ut .


`Then went tuthh buy BBT -&& Waffles .
`Actually want.ed peii WeiNi q0 buy her c0ntainers f0r her art derhs .
`Then saw Nash -&& Nurul -&& c0.
`Thenn Nash say she n0 m0ney nv buy,
`Thenn WeiNi nv buy tuthh .
`t0ok bus h0me .


`Reach.ed h0me ,
`0pen c0m .
`FS . FB . MSN .
`Ate dinner .
`q0.inq bathe lia0s narhs .
`Yenn call.ed me , ask.ed me tuthh q0 church this sat .


`Hmmms . Still decid.inq .
`I want tuthh q0 0ut tmr with my nuer .
`Then sat I q0 service .
`Sunday then I meet Baby .
`But I n0e that it is imp0ssible cuz,
`I w0nt be able tuthh q0 0ut s0 0ften as exams are near.inq ,
`Even th0u, my exams start.ed lia0s xP


`Kays . That's all .
`Gtg lurhs .


`School wasnt quite good for me today._. Felt very sad in school today . -&& It's all because of MJH-.- He told me that my Audi couple quitted Audi already . I knew that already . -&& I dont need him to remind me again . I was trying to forget thh bloody fact -&& yet, MJH REMINDED ME AGAIN . Hais._. I couldnt hide thh fact that he quitted Audi forever -&& I still had to act happy in front of him -&& said that I know already and my Audi couple treated me very good because he left me his Audi acc which contains millions of dens and acash in it -&& He is richer than me-.- . I just wished that you could pei me play only, that's all I ask of you -&& yet, you cant even give it to me .




`Yeahhs . Im d0ne{:
`Cyyyas peep0s;D


` -♥STELLA .
dontworry.Imfine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home